Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] What I know about Islam

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] What I know about Islam

Pat steams against Islamic Scholars and how they taint their own religion ...

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Good old Pat :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

I would like to see Pat comment on the Zionist media that is inciting hate against Islam /Catholic religion as well
he is all a bit one sided ....Islam hates the Jews ? ....No fecking wonder Pat ....go spend a weekend in Gaza and get back to me :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I would like to see Pat comment on the Zionist media that is inciting hate against Islam /Catholic religion as well
he is all a bit one sided ....Islam hates the Jews ? ....No fecking wonder Pat ....go spend a weekend in Gaza and get back to me :D

This is the one big issue I have with Pat. He either doesn't' get the Zionist Agenda and it's dominance or conveniently forgets about it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:I would like to see Pat comment on the Zionist media that is inciting hate against Islam /Catholic religion as well

This is the one big issue I have with Pat. He either doesn't' get the Zionist Agenda and it's dominance or conveniently forgets about it.

or he is part of the Zionist anti religious agenda ;) not out of the realms of possibility Smeggs .
my big beef about UKIP is their over zealous agenda against Islam ....I can see some of what they are saying ....but to ban burkas .... :confused: why bother only a tiny proportion of Muslims wear the full face cover anyway

Posted on

So is Pat a friend of Israel ????? :chin:
http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/athei ... e=activity

seems he is part of the problem not the solution ;)

Posted on

oh Pat ...the Jews never complain ??? ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

I'd forgotten about this one. See he goes on about Judaism, the religion, but not about the Zionist Movement, although he does understand the agenda of the Christian-Zionists, who are actually want the destruction of the Jews. But he's wrong when he says Christians control America and America controls Israel. Zionist Movement controls both America and ISrael. He's also wrong about Ahmadinejad. he didn't say he wanted to wipe Israel off the map and Ahmadinejad has no power over these things anyway.

I think Pat needs to learn a bit more about the Zionist movement. Either that or he is one

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I'd forgotten about this one. See he goes on about Judaism, the religion, but not about the Zionist Movement, although he does understand the agenda of the Christian-Zionists, who are actually want the destruction of the Jews. But he's wrong when he says Christians control America and America controls Israel. Zionist Movement controls both America and ISrael. He's also wrong about Ahmadinejad. he didn't say he wanted to wipe Israel off the map and Ahmadinejad has no power over these things anyway.

I think Pat needs to learn a bit more about the Zionist movement. Either that or he is one

he is one ....IMHO ......unless he addresses Zionism he is part of the problem not the solution ....I have always said.. is he smart yes... is he honest NO ...his agenda is not right if he is an atheist ;)

Posted on

I remain to be convinced but I'm open to the notion.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I remain to be convinced but I'm open to the notion.

well love its a start .....he is a manipulator ...and very good at it ...but my gut never felt right about him ..like I have always said I trust my gut

Posted on

I've always recognised Pat's failure to talk about the Zionist Movement in terms of being a scourge on humanity like Abrahamic religion is. However his agenda has always been against religion and Zionism isn't a religion, so I take that into account.

Son't forget I am against Abraham religion and I am obviously not a Zionist :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I find myself disagreeing with Mr Condell sometimes and I think today is one of those times. Most Muslims genuinely are nice, affable folks who mean well. Perhaps he confuses Islam as a religion for Wahabism - Citation needed on this one. ( I think that's the name of the really hardline denomination from Saudi.)

Most Muslims I've seen don't go around beating up their lady-folk or looking down their noses at other people. At least that's what I've seen here in rural Wales. In fact, all the ones I've seen around here pretty much have the "You got your beliefs, I got mine - let's live and let live."

So far, most of the day-to-day violence in this country is not done by Muslim Men to their wives - but drunken chavs on a Friday night. We can worry about religious themed beatings when secularism / government brings the chavs to heel.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:I find myself disagreeing with Mr Condell sometimes and I think today is one of those times. Most Muslims genuinely are nice, affable folks who mean well. Perhaps he confuses Islam as a religion for Wahabism - Citation needed on this one. ( I think that's the name of the really hardline denomination from Saudi.)

Most Muslims I've seen don't go around beating up their lady-folk or looking down their noses at other people. At least that's what I've seen here in rural Wales. In fact, all the ones I've seen around here pretty much have the "You got your beliefs, I got mine - let's live and let live."

So far, most of the day-to-day violence in this country is not done by Muslim Men to their wives - but drunken chavs on a Friday night. We can worry about religious themed beatings when secularism / government brings the chavs to heel.

He' definitely too strong on the notion that Islam is overtaking the West. It most certainly isn't and Iv'e heard a few paranoid peeps express worry that Britain might be turned into an Islamic State. What they forget is that Christianity which just like Islam is a Middle Eastern desert religious cult did actually succeed in taking over here and they don't seem worried about that. Oslam only got as far as Spain IIRC. Christianity has a hold in our law system and all of our schools. Surely these peeps, including Pat be more worried about the contamination by Christianity than Islam.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:I find myself disagreeing with Mr Condell sometimes and I think today is one of those times. Most Muslims genuinely are nice, affable folks who mean well. Perhaps he confuses Islam as a religion for Wahabism - Citation needed on this one. ( I think that's the name of the really hardline denomination from Saudi.)

He' definitely too strong on the notion that Islam is overtaking the West. It most certainly isn't and Iv'e heard a few paranoid peeps express worry that Britain might be turned into an Islamic State. What they forget is that Christianity which just like Islam is a Middle Eastern desert religious cult did actually succeed in taking over here and they don't seem worried about that. Oslam only got as far as Spain IIRC. Christianity has a hold in our law system and all of our schools. Surely these peeps, including Pat be more worried about the contamination by Christianity than Islam.

In terms of spread, Christianity is every bit as widespread as Islam. There's loads of places in Africa, the entire American continent including Canada, Europe, Australia. But as widespread as Islam and Christianity are, I think it's safe to say that they've both mellowed with age.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell