Page 1 of 1

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm
by smeggypants
New Pat - Today's release

[Link To Youtube Video]

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 pm
by Gunner 51
Wow, that was a quick one. But I have to agree with his sentiments that those fuckwits who shown scorn to the troops as they paraded down Luton really did themselves and their religion a real dis-service.

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 pm
by Joe's Girl
Woo-hoo! Way to go Pat! :thumb:

I agree. If folks don't like the Iraq war, Whitehall is the place to wave banners, not at those 'on the coalface' - as it were.

As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.

In WW2 they 'gave their today for our tomorrow.' I never hear those words without realising the supreme sacrifice that some teenagers - 'cos that's all many of them were :( - made for their country.

Whn I saw the photos of those fresh- faced lads who have just been shot in NI, my heart went out to their parents and families. I never want to feel the kind of anguish they must be feeling. :cry:

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am
by Bowker's cat
Joe's Girl wrote:Woo-hoo! Way to go Pat! :thumb:

I agree. If folks don't like the Iraq war, Whitehall is the place to wave banners, not at those 'on the coalface' - as it were.

As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.

In WW2 they 'gave their today for our tomorrow.' I never hear those words without realising the supreme sacrifice that some teenagers - 'cos that's all many of them were :( - made for their country.

Whn I saw the photos of those fresh- faced lads who have just been shot in NI, my heart went out to their parents and families. I never want to feel the kind of anguish they must be feeling. :cry:


Outside Parliament would be the obvious venue, but you get get arrested for it.

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 am
by smeggypants
Joe's Girl wrote:Woo-hoo! Way to go Pat! :thumb:

I agree. If folks don't like the Iraq war, Whitehall is the place to wave banners, not at those 'on the coalface' - as it were.

As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.

In WW2 they 'gave their today for our tomorrow.' I never hear those words without realising the supreme sacrifice that some teenagers - 'cos that's all many of them were :( - made for their country.

Whn I saw the photos of those fresh- faced lads who have just been shot in NI, my heart went out to their parents and families. I never want to feel the kind of anguish they must be feeling. :cry:


WW1 on the other hand was a completely unnecessary war and the propaganda that went into fooling people into fighting was disgusting.

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 am
by smeggypants
Joe's Girl wrote:As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.



Ordinary people do not want war. They gain nothing from it. At best they come home without being killed or maimed and return to the same life they had before but with horrific images printed on their minds.

If everyone stayed at home 70 years ago there wouldn't have been a war at all. Remember that the German people didn't want war either. Neither did the Japanese.

Wars are created and stirred up by the ruling elite in order to help change the national landscape to their own ends and to make money. Mass Killing is very profitable. Especially for those that act as bankers and create money in order to pay for the killing. The bankers can determine the outcome of the war by lending a slightly less amount to the pre-determined losers.

It might be worth researching into who financed Hitler.

And look at all the things that happened as soon as WW2 ended ....

1[ Creation of Pakistan

2] Creation of Israel

3] World Bank

4] IMF

5] UN

and many more.


There'll be another huge war when the ruling elite want to implement the nest stage. I hope this time the ordinary people see sense and refuse to fight their disgusting battles

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:50 am
by Raffles
smeggypants wrote:
Joe's Girl wrote:As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.



Ordinary people do not want war. They gain nothing from it. At best they come home without being killed or maimed and return to the same life they had before but with horrific images printed on their minds.

If everyone stayed at home 70 years ago there wouldn't have been a war at all. Remember that the German people didn't want war either. Neither did the Japanese.

Wars are created and stirred up by the ruling elite in order to help change the national landscape to their own ends and to make money. Mass Killing is very profitable. Especially for those that act as bankers and create money in order to pay for the killing. The bankers can determine the outcome of the war by lending a slightly less amount to the pre-determined losers.

It might be worth researching into who financed Hitler.

And look at all the things that happened as soon as WW2 ended ....

1[ Creation of Pakistan

2] Creation of Israel

3] World Bank

4] IMF

5] UN

and many more.


There'll be another huge war when the ruling elite want to implement the nest stage. I hope this time the ordinary people see sense and refuse to fight their disgusting battles


*cough 6] 'Sterling' Currency *cough

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:52 am
by smeggypants
Raffles wrote:*cough 6] 'Sterling' Currency *cough



Please expand. :)

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:58 am
by Raffles
smeggypants wrote:
Raffles wrote:*cough 6] 'Sterling' Currency *cough



Please expand. :)



Oooh Smeggy.

USA entry into WW2, agreements over reparation of UK's war debts to USA.
Sterling Currency as a medium by which the USA got it's hooks into Europe and absorbed the Great British Empire.

You got some reading to do me lad!

Surprised you're not 'up' on it.

Starter for 10;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4970720.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4757181.stm

http://www.garethjones.org/american_art ... rdebts.htm

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 am
by smeggypants
Raffles wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Raffles wrote:*cough 6] 'Sterling' Currency *cough



Please expand. :)



Oooh Smeggy.

USA entry into WW2, agreements over reparation of UK's war debts to USA.
Sterling Currency as a medium by which the USA got it's hooks into Europe and absorbed the Great British Empire.

You got some reading to do me lad!

Surprised you're not 'up' on it.

Starter for 10;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4970720.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4757181.stm

http://www.garethjones.org/american_art ... rdebts.htm



Those are areas I'm still learning about. I started by learning about what's going on today and I'm now working back to find out what led upto it.

I do know that it's only a couple of years ago that we paid off our WW2 debts and that the WW1 debts were written off, resumably because we gave Palestine to the Zionists.

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 am
by Raffles
smeggypants wrote:

Those are areas I'm still learning about. I started by learning about what's going on today and I'm now working back to find out what led upto it.

Interesting, cos we're coming at the same subject from opposite poles!
It's all good!

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 am
by Joe's Girl
smeggypants wrote:
Joe's Girl wrote:As Pat said some wars needed to be fought, so we all need to be mindful of where we'd be if they'd all stayed at home 70 years ago.



Ordinary people do not want war. They gain nothing from it. At best they come home without being killed or maimed and return to the same life they had before but with horrific images printed on their minds.

If everyone stayed at home 70 years ago there wouldn't have been a war at all. Remember that the German people didn't want war either. Neither did the Japanese.

Wars are created and stirred up by the ruling elite in order to help change the national landscape to their own ends and to make money. Mass Killing is very profitable. Especially for those that act as bankers and create money in order to pay for the killing. The bankers can determine the outcome of the war by lending a slightly less amount to the pre-determined losers.

It might be worth researching into who financed Hitler.

And look at all the things that happened as soon as WW2 ended ....

1[ Creation of Pakistan

2] Creation of Israel

3] World Bank

4] IMF

5] UN

and many more.


There'll be another huge war when the ruling elite want to implement the nest stage. I hope this time the ordinary people see sense and refuse to fight their disgusting battles


I don't see why 'them wot' stir the shit, don't fight the wars they are so keen on...but as you say it is all about greed and power and 'Joe Public' is an expendable pawn.

Bastards! :mad:

[PAT CONDELL] A word about the Soldiers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 pm
by smeggypants
Joe's Girl wrote:
I don't see why 'them wot' stir the shit, don't fight the wars they are so keen on...but as you say it is all about greed and power and 'Joe Public' is an expendable pawn.

Bastards! :mad:


Because they are a bunch of crusty old suits who would shit their pants if placed in the situation of soldiers.

Blair was even too cowardly to goto Gaza. Twat!!! :mad: :mad: