Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

charriddy adverts

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Forum rules
No Rules. Just try not to burst any bloodvessels!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Do you lot know what ? i'm fucking sick and tired of seeing adverts for charriddys for bloody african countries ... the fucking countries got their own independence from britain years ago . i've just seen an ad for kenya , in that country a lot of "whities" were murdered and forced to leave , yet now they are holding out the begging bowl . FUCK OFF ! they wanted their independence , got it and now they get aid etc from britain . FFS enough is enough . oh and don't give me the shit about the empire ripping them off , the empire left years ago .

end of rant :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

For just £3 a month.........

:D :D

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

:D :D :D

For just £2 a month you can stop those damn charity adverts!!

I hate the fucking things. Not least of which because none of them actually want to fix what they claim the Charity is for. If they fixed the problem they would go out of business and the fat BMW driving, large expense account, middle management that work for them would go out of business.

Adopt a tiger. £3 a month. Each month we'll send you a signed photographed, a stuffed tiger and a Tiger poster. Wholesale cost £2.23

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

for £3 a month you can provide a whole village with clean water.

I live in a flat so why the fuck are my water bills so fricking high??? :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

wait until xmas when the bloody sally army start asking for money ... i will have a major rant about that one :D :cunt:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:wait until xmas when the bloody sally army start asking for money ... i will have a major rant about that one :D :cunt:

I didn;t think the Salvation Army are that bad but I don't know as never used them.

Had a laugh the other week though. I was on the bus and at the bus stop the bus was approaching I seen a guy in a hat, jacket etc and was thinking FUCK and frantically rifling about for my bus ticket thinking it was a bus inspector and i'd dropped my ticket only for the pus to pull up and me see it was a Salvation Army guy! :rofl:

Trailer Trash

Posted on

I seen an ad at christmas where instead of asking for the few quid a month they were looking for one off payments of £19 I think it was.

It's all the fuckin African ones I get pissed off with, the amount that's already been donated should be making SOME difference. Why don't they send a load of contraception over there then the problem will be solved eventually!

Trailer Trash

Posted on

mecheller38 wrote:I seen an ad at christmas where instead of asking for the few quid a month they were looking for one off payments of £19 I think it was.

It's all the fuckin African ones I get pissed off with, the amount that's already been donated should be making SOME difference. Why don't they send a load of contraception over there then the problem will be solved eventually!

I asked the local sally army in lincoln for help ( well just a cuppa and a warm ) when i ws on the streets mechs . was told by the blokey , who was in full uniform , that they didn't do that anymore . and off he went into the hall next door to worship his frikkin god .

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

mecheller38 wrote:I seen an ad at christmas where instead of asking for the few quid a month they were looking for one off payments of £19 I think it was.

we have a few nukes that could help solve the problem quicker :D

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:

I asked the local sally army in lincoln for help ( well just a cuppa and a warm ) when i ws on the streets mechs . was told by the blokey , who was in full uniform , that they didn't do that anymore . and off he went into the hall next door to worship his frikkin god .

FFS I didn't realise they didn't do that!! I thought that was a main point of the salvation army! :stomp:

Trailer Trash

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:I asked the local sally army in lincoln for help ( well just a cuppa and a warm ) when i ws on the streets mechs . was told by the blokey , who was in full uniform , that they didn't do that anymore . and off he went into the hall next door to worship his frikkin god .

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1133426 ... rk/?ref=mr

A close shave, you could have woken up with a sore arse.

http://www.theinquiry.ca/wordpress/rc-s ... -articles/

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:I asked the local sally army in lincoln for help ( well just a cuppa and a warm ) when i ws on the streets mechs . was told by the blokey , who was in full uniform , that they didn't do that anymore . and off he went into the hall next door to worship his frikkin god .

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1133426 ... rk/?ref=mr

A close shave, you could have woken up with a sore arse.

http://www.theinquiry.ca/wordpress/rc-s ... -articles/

:eek:

It's all bollocks!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Adverts!