Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Bill's final episode was SHIT!

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Putting Claire Moose Goose in it was the final mail in the coffin. It just smacked of those shitty Holby City/Casualty/<insert other formulaic drama here> that I found funny as comedies because the acting was so wooden and predictable.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

The Bill should have gone back to the Hill Street Blues type format. Turning it into Holby City with Jack Boots, was a real shit move.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I enjoyed the last two parter and thought the writing was back up there. However it was a shame when the format was changed and so many good characters such as Gina Gold and Reg Hollis were written out.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Reg Hollis was ace. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:On Tuesday night, I took the liberty of watching the last every episode of The Bill. ITV axed the long-running series earlier this year after 27 years. This was because the relaunch of The Bill in July 2009 failed to win viewers.

I hardly recognised any of the cast, apart from Jack Meadows, who had the last word, Smithy and Micky Webb.

I was very disappointed with the episode. ITV seriously fucked it all up when the bosses axed the old and familiar faces and replaced with ex-EastEnders, Hollyoaks and Brookside stars!

No Corrie stars then ???? :D never watched it....and now I dont have to :thumb: what will all the cast offs do now ? :D

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps