Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Soap stars: Where are they now?

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Fascinating.

I went to Chris Quinten's ( Brian Tilsley - Corrie ) birthday party in London a few years ago. He was sharing it with a friend of mine. Her was a complete knob.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Fascinating.

I went to Chris Quinten's ( Brian Tilsley - Corrie ) birthday party in London a few years ago. He was sharing it with a friend of mine. Her was a complete knob.

Now now, that's no way to speak about your friend!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CQ has got a bad reputation. Was he still married to that American woman?

I love this website Scott - thanks for posting it. The pic of Claire King is a classic!

Posted on

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Fascinating.

Now now, that's no way to speak about your friend!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CQ has got a bad reputation. Was he still married to that American woman?

I love this website Scott - thanks for posting it. The pic of Claire King is a classic!

leeza gibbons? she ditched him years ago---citing the reason for divorce was that CQ is indeed a complete knob :)

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Return to Soaps