Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

BBC will tell your boss

All about TV programmes whether you love them or hate them!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I take it they mean if you post it from your employers internet connection?

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

DS mk2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms-of-use/

Would anyone other than a snowflake want to set up an account with the BBC and post on their forum ?

I am my own boss by the way so I'd get advance warning that I've been a naughty boy. :hyenas:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Rule 7d

Don’t pretend to be the BBC

That's Capita fucked then.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Many companies have rules within their contracts regarding employees behaviour outside of work time now and this extends past just posting derogatory comments on social media. All manner of stuff now from violence to driving offences can land somebody with the sack.

The fact that the BBC can grass you up dosent surprise me.

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Say anything that's politically incorrect and you lose your job.

Yup great way of keeping the masses in line.

Who needs a dictatorship when you can control the people this way

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:It's about commercial responsibility. When you go out to work in the big, bard world certain standards of behaviour are expected of you. We have rules governing our employment that extend to our behaviour outside of work. Upon employment we choose to sign up to those rules. If we don't agree with them, we can choose to find another employer.

It's nothing to do with keeping the masses in line. It's called commercial responsibility.

There are many other rules that some employers have: some will not employ smokers or those who take drugs, people who do not have a clean driving licence, people who are below a certain level of fitness/health etc, etc.

If I went out to get drunk or took drugs, then drove my car and got caught by the police and banned, I'd also lose my job! This is the reality for many people who live in the real world of work and responsibility!

The government doesn't dictate those rules whatsoever.

What on earth are you babbling on about?

This is NOTHING to do with any contract you sign with your employer. This is about the BBC threatening to tell employers or schools if you say something it doesn't like.

A few years ago, I posted on the BBC "have your say" comments section about the US Regime having a Zionist occupied government [ ZOG]. The comment got deleted, so I complained and was told it was anti-Semitism. Total load of bollocks as Zionism is nothing to do with anyone being Jewish and this was jus the BBC shutting down political comments it didn't like.

So tell me, what would happen if you posted that and the BBC sent a letter to your employer that read as follows:

Dear Roma Rent Boy Services Ltd,

It has come to our attention that your employee Mr Crumbs Micropenis, has been posting anti-Semitic material on our website.

Yours sincerely,

Avigdor UsuryStein

The BBC Zio-Stasi Compliance Department

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:To give you an example, if you got caught with two Romanian rent-boys and offered to buy them class A drugs in an evening of sordid gay sex and your employer found out, you'd probably get sacked if the activity was made public. Oh wait, I'm only talking about private companies and not the world of Westminster. :D

What would happen if your employer got a letter like I've outlined above?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

"Why would anyone want to post extremely offensive and illegal content on the BBC site?"

I said nothing about illegal or "extremely offensive" content, neither am I talking about posting something to claim it's the views of your employer, I'm talking about posting political content that's a personal view, that the BBC doesn't like.

Now if you post something, for example about ZOG, now why should the BBC contact your employer and what would happen if they did? 3rd time in asking now

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

You're making an assumption that the BBC wouldn't contact your employer in such circumstances. The BBC T&C doesn't say they wouldn't under such circumstances.

Now I'll ask again......

If you posted something on a BBC Website that was anti-Zionist and the BBC contacted your employer claiming you posted somethign anti-Semitic, what would your employer do?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:I don't post on BBC sites so it's a moot point.

What is the point you're trying to make and why are you so aggrieved about these Terms and Conditions? I don't give a fuck about them. :D

I can see this from both points of view, but it's like someone shouting racist when you talk about foreigners. Exept the BBC seems to be shouting it before anybody says anything as a way to stifle opposing views

not so noobywooby
Current Mood: arse

Posted on

crumbs wrote:I don't post on BBC sites so it's a moot point.

What is the point you're trying to make and why are you so aggrieved about these Terms and Conditions? I don't give a fuck about them. :D

OK, you're refusing to answer the question. If you don't know how your employer would react if thye recieved a letter claiming you were posting politically incorrect material online then why not say so? if you do know then why not say so?

if you don''know the point I'm trying to make then I refer you back to this:

Smeggy wrote:Say anything that's politically incorrect and you lose your job.

Yup great way of keeping the masses in line.

Who needs a dictatorship when you can control the people this way

There's an increased drive by the powers that be to curb the amount of political dissent online. They are doing this because the masses are waking up and eduatin others to wake up via the tool of social media. This is fantastic for the masses but very bad news for the Elite

If you can't see what's going on then I suggest entering the real world when it comes to geopolitics

Theresa May to create new internet that would be controlled and regulated by government
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

People in the UK have already had dawn raids by the police for saying things online that are political incorrect and had all their IT devices confiscated for months. No charges but the punishment is in the harassment process.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:I've already started another thread about Theresa May's Internet for the UK.

As for answering your question, I have done so already:

I said that an employer would consider the complaint and enact its disciplinary procedures if necessary. That's pretty much how most employers would act.

Sure.Every employers is goign to read the letter. So you don't know how your employer would react if they got a letter saying you'd posted anti-Semitic material ( when in fact you'd posted about anti-ZIonism ) ?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to TV