Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Poison Rain infects small town

Into science? Chat about its amazing wonders here. E really does equal MC^2 -> Einstein would be proud!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

pretty creepy !!!!!!! :eek:

Posted on

oh dear ...well it might explain the massive rise in Asthma and breathing related diseases over the last 30 years ....plus alarming rates of cancer ....

Posted on

i thought that was quite interesting.

i wondered if there had been some use of a "smart" crystal---like the sort you get in disposable nappies--to try to encapsulate water from the atmosphere.
if that water did contain some kind of contaminant, such as bacteria/virus etc--it would make good sense to immobilise it using some kind of gel technology.
perhaps this was an attempt by the US govt to test a biological capture system should anyone try this kind of attack on them.

hmm

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

robinnia wrote:i thought that was quite interesting.

i wondered if there had been some use of a "smart" crystal---like the sort you get in disposable nappies--to try to encapsulate water from the atmosphere.
if that water did contain some kind of contaminant, such as bacteria/virus etc--it would make good sense to immobilise it using some kind of gel technology.
perhaps this was an attempt by the US govt to test a biological capture system should anyone try this kind of attack on them.

hmm

yeh I thought that at first .....but everyone got sick ???? just kinda creepy ......I mean to risk peoples health ..without any warning ! :hmmm:

Posted on

if this was a test, then i don't think they would advertise it.
a few sick people--shrug--what's that against the greater good of protecting the US?
there have to be some "casualties" during test phases.

Grumpy Old Cow

Posted on

robinnia wrote:if this was a test, then i don't think they would advertise it.
a few sick people--shrug--what's that against the greater good of protecting the US?

well you are far more forgiving than me :)
I found the whole thing terrible ....and then about the Chem trails being sprayed on the UK .....still I guess its one way to spread a virus :hmmm:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

I found the whole thing terrible ....and then about the Chem trails being sprayed on the UK .....still I guess its one way to spread a virus :hmmm:

i just think that this could be a viable way to try to contain airbourne contaminants.
saying that i wouldn't want to be a human guinea pig for any govt's little expt.

Grumpy Old Cow

Posted on

robinnia wrote:
annie27 wrote:

i just think that this could be a viable way to try to contain airbourne contaminants.
saying that i wouldn't want to be a human guinea pig for any govt's little expt.

The inhabitants of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were certainly none too happy about being such.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:oh dear ...well it might explain the massive rise in Asthma and breathing related diseases over the last 30 years ....plus alarming rates of cancer ....

Norman Baker MP, who is cited in the above video as exposing chemtrails and the UK government's spraying us with toxins is also involved in exposing the murder of David Kelly.

One of the first things he says in the following video is that he had to resign from the front benches in order to get anything done. not surprising considering the loyalty to Zionism and the neocon agenda that one has to adhere to at the top of the power pyramid.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

strange gel turns up in Scotland !!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/outdoors/articles/jelly/

:eek:

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Science