Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Very plesed with myself

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I thought I would share my news...

Obviously as most of you know,I had a baby 10weeks ago. When I was pregnant I was 11stone. 2stone over my norml pre pregnancy weight. I lost that two stone immediatly after having my baby, but decided that I would totally change my lifestyle and be as healthy as I could, and try an reach a weight of 8stone 7.

Well,coupled with demand feeding a baby myself, I am thrilled to fond out I actually weigh 8 stone 4!!! :breaking: :yippee: :)

Just wanted to share! :)

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

not so noobywooby
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Peacefully Chaotic

Posted on

Always good to meet a target. Well done. :Cheers69:

Someone told me today that I looked thinner, but then she said "maybe its just the beard though". :confused: :chin:

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

:clap: Well done..I could do with losing some myself so any stories like this or Smeggy's and GIR's is encouraging :thumb: :jig:

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Well done peaceful!!! :clap:

I'm back roughly on target with my weight loss. I put on over a pound the last couple of days, but today I weighed on target - must have been a water retention blip !!! - Cool!!!!

Jenka you can always join the GIR-Smeggy competition and do a weekly weigh in. It's great encouragement!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Well done peaceful!!! :clap:

I'm back roughly on target with my weight loss. I put on over a pound the last couple of days, but today I weighed on target - must have been a water retention blip !!! - Cool!!!!

Jenka you can always join the GIR-Smeggy competition and do a weekly weigh in. It's great encouragement!!!

Thanks Smeggy :squeeze: what I'll do is get myself sorted after Christmas so that if I'm joining the thread I'm going to make bloody sure I stick to it. We've got the digital scales already and I'm telling myself I need to lose weight as my health is important. Only problem is I'm very embarassed about my weight gain :oops: Getting past that bit though makes watching the pounds drop off a lot more encouraging. It would be great to show a pic of me after the weight loss instead of hiding away all the time.

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Return to Lifestyle