Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Pat Dickinson Youtuber

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Hi there... (To quote Pat)

I thought i would introduce you all to a Sheffield Youtuber called Pat Dickinson. Pat is a keen explorer and photographer from sheffield and has produced some cracking films of his explorations. Mostly, his explores are storm drains and disused railway tunnels etc but he also documents his wild camping and even pubcrawls! He takes time to present his films thoughtfully and quite professionally for a 'mere youtuber' with an excellent presenting style and quality editing as well as a steady had whilst actually filming. His films have become a favourite way for me to chill for half an hour or so.

Check out this video. It is an explore of Sheffields massive underground storm drain called Megatron, which is very impressive in itself but Pats filming and presentation beats all other footage i have ever seen hands down.

Pat has plenty of other videos to view if youlike this one.

Enjoy!

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

You wouldn't catch me doing that, I'll leave it to Crumbs (who knows all about keeping a steady hand during sewer exploration).

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Return to Cool Websites