Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

How Money Is created and who is making it

The Establishment, Governance, Politics

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

JimHank wrote:Show me the letter the Booth wrote.

I don't have time at the moment. I do know that Booth was pro - slavery and that the group he was in had a grudge against what they perceived Lincoln was doing to the old South.

Posted on

Shining_Light wrote:Usury is a crime. Islam is the only religion that forbids charging interest on money. Hopefully those people will see why the Zionists are trying to crush Islam.

Not a great deal of difference in my view between charging interest and a fixed fee at the end of a loan. Is there a Qard Hassan agreement or something where no extra charge is made and is the only form of loan that is not considered
un-Islamic?

Posted on

Shining_Light wrote:Usury is a crime. Islam is the only religion that forbids charging interest on money. Hopefully those people will see why the Zionists are trying to crush Islam.

Well in my book Islam tries to do everything differently but they can't be regarded in any way shape or form as pillars of wisdom.

What can be simpler than charging interest on a loan, some of this money is then used to reward millions of small savers and possibly a small contribution to the coffers sooooooo ultimately we all derive a benefit :yippee:

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Feeling the pinch

Posted on

JimHank wrote:The US President has always been assassinated when one of the Bankers guys has been Vice President, just look, JFK.

Quote: 'Booth was a Confederate sympathizer and expressed vehement dissatisfaction with the South's defeat in the Civil War. He opposed Lincoln's proposal to extend voting rights to recently emancipated slaves'.

It's a well known fact that Booth was part of a pro - Southern group that were unhappy with Lincoln on these issues.

BTW are you saying LBJ somehow was responsible jor President Kennedy's murder? Where's the evidence for that?

Posted on

Found this while bored at work:
http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/dollar-deception.php

"Don't believe banks create the money they lend? Neither did the jury in a landmark Minnesota case, until they heard the evidence. First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969) was a courtroom drama worthy of a movie script.3 Defendant Jerome Daly opposed the bank's foreclosure on his $14,000 home mortgage loan on the ground that there was no consideration for the loan. "Consideration" ("the thing exchanged") is an essential element of a contract. Daly, an attorney representing himself, argued that the bank had put up no real money for his loan. The courtroom proceedings were recorded by Associate Justice Bill Drexler, whose chief role, he said, was to keep order in a highly charged courtroom where the attorneys were threatening a fist fight. Drexler hadn't given much credence to the theory of the defense, until Mr. Morgan, the bank's president, took the stand. To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors."

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Found this while bored at work:
http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/dollar-deception.php

"Don't believe banks create the money they lend? Neither did the jury in a landmark Minnesota case, until they heard the evidence. First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969) was a courtroom drama worthy of a movie script.3 Defendant Jerome Daly opposed the bank's foreclosure on his $14,000 home mortgage loan on the ground that there was no consideration for the loan. "Consideration" ("the thing exchanged") is an essential element of a contract. Daly, an attorney representing himself, argued that the bank had put up no real money for his loan. The courtroom proceedings were recorded by Associate Justice Bill Drexler, whose chief role, he said, was to keep order in a highly charged courtroom where the attorneys were threatening a fist fight. Drexler hadn't given much credence to the theory of the defense, until Mr. Morgan, the bank's president, took the stand. To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors."

This just proves how both the media and her education system is charged with keeping this information away from the public.

Fractional Reserve banking is standard practise in most of the world. The world's biggest secret non-secret??

As well as the video I posted.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

.... a good source, although the Video I posted in this thread only really echoes the Wiki article.

yup. Banks create money out of thin air and lend it to to you. if you fail to pay it back they can claim back tangible assets in lieu. nie work if you can get it eh?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Scandalous quotes from wiki about Citigroup, the wealthiest bank in the world according to Forbes Global 2000 in march 2007. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup

"Citigroup is the 16th largest political campaign contributor, out of all organizations, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Members of the firm have donated over $23,033,490 from 1989-2006, 49% of which went to Democrats and 51% of which went to Republicans."

"Citigroup was criticized for disrupting the European bond market by rapidly selling €11 billion worth of bonds on August 2, 2004 on the MTS Group trading platform, driving down the price, and then buying it back at cheaper prices."

Also Citigroup were involved in this-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Securities_scandal

Doesn't surprise me but makes me so mad.
:mad1: :mad1: :mad:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Scandalous quotes from wiki about Citigroup, the wealthiest bank in the world according to Forbes Global 2000 in march 2007. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup

"Citigroup is the 16th largest political campaign contributor, out of all organizations, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Members of the firm have donated over $23,033,490 from 1989-2006, 49% of which went to Democrats and 51% of which went to Republicans."

"Citigroup was criticized for disrupting the European bond market by rapidly selling €11 billion worth of bonds on August 2, 2004 on the MTS Group trading platform, driving down the price, and then buying it back at cheaper prices."

Also Citigroup were involved in this-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Securities_scandal

Doesn't surprise me but makes me so mad.
:mad1: :mad1: :mad:

The Iron law of oligarchy

The theory that any political system eventually evolves into an oligarchy. This theory is called the "Iron law of oligarchy". According to this school of thought, modern democracies should be considered as elected oligarchies. In these systems, actual differences between viable political rivals are small, the oligarchic elite impose strict limits on what constitutes an 'acceptable' and 'respectable' political position, and politicians' careers depend heavily on unelected economic and media elites.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Banks!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Banks!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

hehe :)

Did you just watch the video again? :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Nah Smeggy, they mugged me today. They say I was late making a payment, which I wasn't, and now have to pay an extra 16 quid. Haven't any choice, the wankers. I'll phone em monday. I'm livid.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Nah Smeggy, they mugged me today. They say I was late making a payment, which I wasn't, and now have to pay an extra 16 quid. Haven't any choice, the wankers. I'll phone em monday. I'm livid.

Go get 'em!!

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I've now found a replacement video showing the process of making money out of nothing. See OP.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Really interesting. I was about to leave home when I saw it but I got stuck on my computer chair watching it for another half hour. Now I'm late!

noobywoobyscooby

Posted on

Good stuff isn't it. :) - enlightening. I do think things are changing though. A few years ago you'd get called nuts for claiming that money was made out of thin air by banks.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Previous

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Politics