Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The lies of the mainstream media!!

The Establishment, Governance, Politics

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Swing wrote:The question I always ask myself is what great danger John Smith or Robin Cook represented to anyone, that required either of them being 'offed'.

John Smith was a good politician whose ethos was following a different path to the agenda of the Elite, much like Dominic Strauss Kahn became recently.

Blair actually admitted, during an interview with Andrew Marr this year, that he was told the Labour leadership would fall to him around a month before John Smith 'died'.

There's some telling stuff in one of the Adam Curtis Documentaries.It's either in The Trap, or the Century of the Self, I can't remember which now

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:here's some commentary

http://didnwofabiansmurderjohnsmithmp.b ... dered.html

I've read it before. Unadulterated nonsense.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:

I'll second that.....Complete piffle, poppycock and balderdash.
When are they going to tell us the one about the Three Bears? :chin:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

And what is the rationale for writing it off as 'Unadulterated nonsense' ?

Someone knew that John Smith was going to be out of the running just before he died. Because they told Blair that.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:And what is the rationale for writing it off as 'Unadulterated nonsense' ?

Someone knew that John Smith was going to be out of the running just before he died. Because they told Blair that.

Perhaps you're getting confused:

The Sun wrote:Tony Blair revealed last night he predicted Labour leader John Smith would die just weeks before he did. He told BBC interviewer Andrew Marr that he woke one morning "with some sort of strange certainty". Mr Blair, who took over as leader, added: "It's not a premonition or anything weird. Just a sense it was going to fall to me." He also claimed people "overestimated" Gordon Brown's abilities to be PM.

There is not one word from Blair's mouth that mentions either John Smith or his death. All he says is that he had a feeling that the Labour leadership would be his.

Murdering bastard, eh?

:rofl:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
smeggypants wrote:And what is the rationale for writing it off as 'Unadulterated nonsense' ?

The Sun wrote:Tony Blair revealed last night he predicted Labour leader John Smith would die just weeks before he did. He told BBC interviewer Andrew Marr that he woke one morning "with some sort of strange certainty". Mr Blair, who took over as leader, added: "It's not a premonition or anything weird. Just a sense it was going to fall to me." He also claimed people "overestimated" Gordon Brown's abilities to be PM.

There is not one word from Blair's mouth that mentions either John Smith or his death. All he says is that he had a feeling that the Labour leadership would be his.

Murdering bastard, eh?

Smeggy and Annie live in a world of endless conspiracies.
Freud would have had a field day with these two.
:howl:

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Salazar wrote:

Murdering bastard, eh?

Who claim Blair killed Smith? :confused: :confused:

Blair was responsible for many many murders, but not John Smith

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Nice find annie!!!

The BBC news channel shows a video of Indians waving the Indian flag and tells us it's Libyans protesting in tripoli in green Square.

Mealy mouthed excuse from the BBC below.... They obviosuly didn't have any footage of lots of peopel celebrating and the propaganda agenda was collapsing.

Indian flag

Libyan flag

Dear Mr Watson,

Thanks for contacting us regarding ‘Breakfast’ broadcast on 24 August on BBC One.

We understand you were concerned that incorrect footage was shown during a report on the latest developments from Tripoli, and that images from India were broadcast instead.

We forwarded your complaint to ‘Breakfast’ Editors who explained in response that they realised within moments that they were showing the wrong footage and quickly took it down.

They also apologised immediately and pointed to how the problem was caused by confusion over a “feed” coming in to television centre from the international agencies.

We apologise for any concern this may have caused and we’d like to assure you that your feedback has been registered on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that’s made available to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, programme makers, channel controllers and other senior managers. The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Finally, I have attached an invitation from the Head of BBC Audience Services, asking you to participate in our customer survey. We would welcome your views on our service.

Kind Regards

Robert Regan
BBC Complaints
http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

from http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-respond ... otage.html

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Nice find annie!!!

The BBC news channel shows a video of Indians waving the Indian flag and tells us it's Libyans protesting in tripoli in green Square.

Mealy mouthed excuse from the BBC below.... They obviosuly didn't have any footage of lots of peopel celebrating and the propaganda agenda was collapsing.

They simply showed the wrong footage. I watched the broadcast live and they put their hands up to it right away and apologised.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

They simply showed the wrong footage

:doh: now why didnt I think of that ???

Maybe because they have been caught out so many times before. :D

I suppose clipping the picture in Iran was just another schoolboy error on the BBCs part . ;)

Inactive member
Current Mood: Chemtrailed

Posted on

LOL. The "we showed the wrong footage" excuse can always be wheeled out.

Look here if you want to see how the BBC toes the government line (and US government's line) on everything:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."

Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on

Salazar wrote:

Says you :roll: ,

But there are plenty of people who have seen a huge decline in this Countries Basic living standards . I think there is a lot of truths about how the UK turned out after Blair ,to at least consider that his being made Prime Minister benifited the Elite .

Inactive member

Posted on

crumbs wrote:LOL. The "we showed the wrong footage" excuse can always be wheeled out.

Look here if you want to see how the BBC toes the government line (and US government's line) on everything:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

"3. Attack on the Pentagon"

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

"Although some early video did not show much wreckage"

:doh: that's becuase there wasn't any ( part from some obvisouly planted small pieces ;) )

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Nice find annie!!!

They simply showed the wrong footage. I watched the broadcast live and they put their hands up to it right away and apologised.

Just like Sky News did when they showed footage of Russian troops close to Tbilisi during the Georgian attack on SOuth Ossetia in 2008. Except it was footage of Russian troops a long long way from Tbilisi. Caught out.

Propaganda 101. Images of a huge crowd of people celebrating associated with Libya enters mind of average viewer. In my experience most people haven't much of a clue about geography. Job done

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The BBC quickly ended the Have Your Say for their 9/11 conspiracy story - it was one of the shortest-running HYS's i've ever seen. It was just as a lot of comments were being posted that accused the BBC of being the mouthpiece of the government and of peddling propaganda. The HYS was closed to stop people voting up those comments.

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."

Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

911 is going to become a hot topic in a couple of weeks as it reaches it 10th Anniversary

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:The BBC quickly ended the Have Your Say for their 9/11 conspiracy story - it was one of the shortest-running HYS's i've ever seen. It was just as a lot of comments were being posted that accused the BBC of being the mouthpiece of the government and of peddling propaganda. The HYS was closed to stop people voting up those comments.

Ha! Maybe that article was really an unofficial censor of sorts; to establish some statistics, ascertain both the scope, and the degree to which ordinary folks are becoming informed about the real truths and falsehoods regarding 9/11?

I guess they got their answer! :rofl: :clap:

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

...And by the way did anyone try clicking on the Blue link marked 'ANALYSIS' just below the title of the article? LOL!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14572054

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

911 is going to become a hot topic in a couple of weeks as it reaches it 10th Anniversary

Starting tonight at 9 pm BBC 2 :D I think I counted at least six 9/11 programmes on this week alone :D

Inactive member

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Politics