Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Are exams getting easier?

True Red's forum about Brats. All things Kids and the beating of!! No Gary Glitters!

Moderator:

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Dolls wrote:PMSL WHATS GCSE'S AND O LEVELS :confused: Dont know what Eff your talking about never eard of em :rofl: :rofl:

Actually our school just didnt have facilities for O levels etc, so well all pissed off at 15. :rofl: :yippee: :yippee: I would love to have tried me hand at Enlish Literature and History though. :(

Dolls love ....its about bits of paper you get for being brainwashed .....and you probably are more informed that most University Graduates ... :D :squeeze:

I have told my son I don't give a shit what his results are ....most are based on indoctrination in to a corrupt culture anyway :thumb:

Totally agree with you Annie , Ive worked with lots of grads and they really havent a clue about the real world or life,most of em see life in black and white which aint true, there are lots of them there grey areas out there.

I just think for myself re History and Eng Lit, how would I have done, only two subjects I was really good at, crap at everythings else though. :oops: :)

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:PMSL WHATS GCSE'S AND O LEVELS :confused: Dont know what Eff your talking about never eard of em :rofl: :: I would love to have tried me hand at Enlish Literature and History though. :(

Unfortunately, it does require knowing/using what is classed as English language throughout (and definitely not American/ SMS at the critical points).
Educating Rita was merely a smokescreen for a writer to make some dosh when the time was right.

(but you are still lovely Dolls) :thumb:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
Dolls wrote:PMSL WHATS GCSE'S AND O LEVELS :confused: Dont know what Eff your talking about never eard of em :rofl: :: I would love to have tried me hand at Enlish Literature and History though. :(

Unfortunately, it does require knowing/using what is classed as English language throughout (and definitely not American/ SMS at the critical points).
Educating Rita was merely a smokescreen for a writer to make some dosh when the time was right.

(but you are still lovely Dolls) :thumb:

yes it had no relation to the truth did it :roll: ....but the writer went on to make a lot more dosh :thumb: more than you could ever dream of .......even in your south/ north divided little mind :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:yes it had no relation to the truth did it :roll: ....but the writer went on to make a lot more dosh :thumb: more than you could ever dream of .......even in your south/ north divided little mind :D

Dolls is from East 'Laaandon', and I'm near Heathrow, so I'm not sure where the North/South divide comes from. :confused:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to True Red's Parenting Place