Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Pain in childbirth 'a good thing' ??

True Red's forum about Brats. All things Kids and the beating of!! No Gary Glitters!

Moderator:

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
Sweetpea wrote::howl: It's 1.45 am, I cant sleep and I've just sprayed my keyboard with coffee!!!!
I'm lovin the doc marten theory!!!!!!!

You might well love the theory, I just have a feeling I may have to endure the practice later today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i am lacing up my boots :rofl:

brace yourself martyn!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
Sweetpea wrote::howl: It's 1.45 am, I cant sleep and I've just sprayed my keyboard with coffee!!!!

You might well love the theory, I just have a feeling I may have to endure the practice later today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

brace yourself martyn!

I have my cricket box in place, I even have the gas and air at the ready, just in case

Posted on

Who is administering the Pethedine?? :)

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Sahara
Current Mood: On the edge!

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

brace yourself martyn!

I have my cricket box in place, I even have the gas and air at the ready, just in case

1.....................2......................3.........................thwack..................thwack............................................thwack......................no time for pethidene sweetpea...........................thwack....................just give him the leather to bite down on.....................................thwack...............................thwack.........................had enough yet martyn???????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was fun!!!

Grumpy Old Cow

Posted on

robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

brace yourself martyn!

1.....................2......................3.........................thwack..................thwack............................................thwack......................no time for pethidene sweetpea...........................thwack....................just give him the leather to bite down on.....................................thwack...............................thwack.........................had enough yet martyn???????

Erm.......I'll agree with anything you say,honest.
No way do I want to dissagree with you!!!!! :wave:

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Sahara
Current Mood: On the edge!

Posted on

robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
robinnia wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

brace yourself martyn!

Ouch

Posted on

cracking picture martyn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

shame she's not wearing doc martens though--for extra oomph :)

Grumpy Old Cow

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to True Red's Parenting Place