Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Libido Dominandi

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Today's ramble concerns the question Annie rasised as to why (REALLY) there is a sudden upheaval in the Catholic Church, surrounding, in particular, "paedophilia and sexual deviance", when in fact such atrocities have been going on for centuries.

Why now, is the question?...


Libido Dominandi - Definition: Sexual Liberation and Political Control

You may ask; what does Sexual Liberation have to do with Political Control?

In the original publication of George Orwell's "1984" there is an introduction, penned by Julian Huxley, in which he writes the following:

"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase, and the dictator, unless he needs canon fodder, or families with which to colonise empty or conquered territory, would do well to encourage that freedom, in conjunction with the freedom to daydream under the influence of narcotics, the movies, the radio, as it will help them to reconcile themselves to the servitude which is now their fate."

What he's saying is, give the sheeple sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, and they will happily lie down, defeated, yet content.

The use of deceptive marketing strategies are vital to the implementation of the Gloabl Elite's (NWO/Bankers, call them what you will) monstrously unfair system of world domination. But how are they able to persuade the public to submit to its oppressive rules and laws? After all, this new tightly managed world system would eliminate all the freedoms that, certainly most Americans and Western Europeans, now take for granted? It would own each child, and control each person?



Ah yes!.. BUT!...In typically subversive and overt fashion, it will concurrently sanction the sexual sins that the Christian God forbids!...

What?? :confused:

Ok, well...

Have any of you noticed that a particular argument is sited again and again whenever you raise the subject of the Errosion of Liberties, the Patriot Act, National Security, etc? "Well but, that's nonsense!.. I'm just as free as I've ever been!... Only those who do something wrong have anything to fear from increased surveillance!..." ...blah blah blah...


Well,
In the most recent twist, I believe that sexual freedom is being used to serve a hidden purpose.
As has been the case in many other totalitarian regimes, well-chosen compensations are currently being used to distract the masses from the anguish of world tyranny; to coerce people into believing that they live in a "free-er society than ever before, in other words. (Of course they are confusing "freedom" with "permissiveness", but that's beside the point).

Anyway, moving on...

Aldous Huxley describes in "In Brave New World" the seductive "feelies" that compensate the masses for the loss of their freedom. First among them is sexual license. Then of course there's drugs, movies and television (which I'm sure you've noticed have both become more and more permissive and explicit over recent years)., subversive music and radio shows, the opening up to the mainstream of lap dancing and pole dancing clubs, the multi-billion pound porn industry...

Entertainment, ANY form of it, ANYTHING goes!... (Just so long as it diverts attention away from the notion that whilst there is an appearence of increased Freedom, our Liberty is symultaneously gradually being erased of course.)


The only thing standing in the way of this Master Plan, NOW, is the influence of organised religion, which sees such "sexual perversions", and, "over-indulgances in pleasure", as a SIN.

But then!... Wait for it...
Along comes some bright spark, with the fantastic idea, of ...Painting organised religion as the greatest perpetrator of it's own outmoded rules!.. And not only that, but in the process managing the absolute ultimate coop, that of implicating the God's own, Chosen, Spiritual Leader!... Ha, perfect! (And you can bet that who ever he was he got one hell of a huge pat on the back for THAT particular idea!)


So there you go, Annie, just for you... :D Obviously I may not be on the right track, but what the hell, that's my thoughts for today.

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LOoks a great post GG : _ I hslal come back when I've got more brainspcae to discuss. gotta cook in a minute and I'm already fukked!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Well you know my thoughts ... :D I think this is exactly what is going on :thumb:
I have been an atheist for almost all of my life ...but when I see the media attack it the way it has ,but is letting other corrupt Government pedophiles get away with the exact same thing I begin to question motive :chin:





Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

OK, this is an interesting argument, and I'm not actually disputing that there is a deliberate effort to further rid the traditional organised religions of their over over significant sections of the people.

But when I look at statement's like this,
What he's saying is, give the sheeple sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, and they will happily lie down, defeated, yet content

... and while it makes sense, it also makes sense that the dogma of organised religion and it's indoctrinations of sanctimonious versions of morality enhanced by the threat of eternal damnation and force of law with often violent punishments is also method of people control.


So it seems that the deliberate move away from sexual oppression of religion to the sexual liberation of secularism is more a side effect of the getting rid of religion in order to replace it's power with another power, maybe an even worse power?

Although I did come across this Illuminati/Elite checklist[below] some time ago, and it doesn't mention corrupting minds with filth and perversion. Although personally I don't call liberated sex pastimes as either filthy of perverted, just natural. but then in terms of the minds within the traditional religious suppression it would be filthy and perverted I suppose ...

We need to abolish governments and replace them with a single government. This will take a long time and involve much bloodshed, but it’s for a good cause. Here’s what we’ll need to do:

    01] Place our agents and helpers everywhere (Common Purpose ? )
    02] Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans
    03] Start fights between different races, classes and religions
    04] Use bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way
    05] Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials
    06] Appeal to successful people’s egos
    07] Appoint puppet leaders who can be controlled by blackmail
    08] Replace royal rule with socialist rule, then communism, then despotism
    09] Abolish all rights and freedoms, except the right of force by us
    10] Sacrifice people when necessary (911, 7-7, etc,etc
    11] Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism
    12] Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect
    13] Rewrite history to our benefit
    14] Create entertaining distractions
    15] Corrupt minds with filth and perversion
    16] Encourage people to spy on one another
    17] Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor
    18] Take possession of all wealth, property and (especially) gold (Cash4gold.com ?)
    19] Use gold to manipulate the markets, cause depressions etc.
    20] Introduce a progressive tax on wealth
    21] Replace sound investment with speculation
    22] Make long-term interest-bearing loans to governments
    23] Give bad advice to governments and everyone else
Eventually the people will be so angry with their governments (because we’ll blame them for the resulting mess) that they’ll gladly have us take over. We will then appoint a ruler of the world, and the people will bow down and sing his praises. Everyone will live in peace and obedient order under his glorious rule.


You'll notice most of the points have been accomplished already. :eek:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Well it seems point 3,11 and 15 ....are working ;) :rofl: as you say most of them are in effect ....we are being played like a cheap violin ... ;)

on reflection ....if we dont vote they get their wish ..... ;) just a thought .... ok I am voting UKIP again now :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:Well it seems point 3,11 and 15 ....are working ;) :rofl: as you say most of them are in effect ....we are being played like a cheap violin ... ;)

on reflection ....if we dont vote they get their wish ..... ;) just a thought .... ok I am voting UKIP again now :D


If you do vote you are votring for the system they control and are using to control us with. upto you. UKIP will become exactly what LibLabCon is if/when it's gets big enough to challenge. In fact it's already been infiltrated.

No party would be allowed to get the coverage and press needed to win an election and form a government unless the Elite allowed it to.

I shall number the points above for ease of discussion

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:Well it seems point 3,11 and 15 ....are working ;) :rofl: as you say most of them are in effect ....we are being played like a cheap violin ... ;)

on reflection ....if we dont vote they get their wish ..... ;) just a thought .... ok I am voting UKIP again now :D


If you do vote you are votring for the system they control and are using to control us with. upto you. UKIP will become exactly what LibLabCon is if/when it's gets big enough to challenge. In fact it's already been infiltrated.

No party would be allowed to get the coverage and press needed to win an election and form a government unless the Elite allowed it to.

I shall number the points above for ease of discussion


the fact is if you read that list about making people so sick and not their own Government ...and this is happening ALL over the world ....then they get to take over ;)




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      



if you replace the word Jew with Zionist it all fits .....




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:

if you replace the word Jew with Zionist it all fits .....


Yup that's nothing to do with race. It's a class thing. Elite versus plebs

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

if you replace the word Jew with Zionist it all fits .....


Yup that's nothing to do with race. It's a class thing. Elite versus plebs


yup !!! :thumb: its like the elite want people to hate the Jews ...well they want everyone to hate everyone ....if you think about it .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

if you replace the word Jew with Zionist it all fits .....


Yup that's nothing to do with race. It's a class thing. Elite versus plebs


yup !!! :thumb: its like the elite want people to hate the Jews ...well they want everyone to hate everyone ....if you think about it .


Exactly. Like you I'm well travelled and where ever I've been in the World everyone has been really hospitable and the only racism or xenophobia I've come across is from retards who haven't enough sense to realise they are being manipulated into those feelings.

Theodore Herzl, the founder of the Zionist Movement wrote in his diary "The Anti-Semites shall be our friends" and he was right. Anti-semitism, real or fabricated enabled the Zionist Movement to further it's agenda becuase if it's claim to be 'the' spokesgroup for Jews.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Smeggy Wrote:
OK, this is an interesting argument, and I'm not actually disputing that there is a deliberate effort to further rid the traditional organised religions of their over over significant sections of the people.

But when I look at statement's like this,

What he's saying is, give the sheeple sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, and they will happily lie down, defeated, yet content



... and while it makes sense, it also makes sense that the dogma of organised religion and it's indoctrinations of sanctimonious versions of morality enhanced by the threat of eternal damnation and force of law with often violent punishments is also method of people control.


I knew right away, Smeggy, that you and I would have an interesting debate about this.
We don't exactly hold what you might call opposing views on matters of morality, in fact on many points I think we are in close agreement. In particular as regards our condemnation of all forms of indoctrination via what is at best a sort of seudo-morality, that's imposed by most forms of organised religion. I say seudo-morality, because it isn't morality that comes from the heart. Instead it comes in the form of an externally imposed set of standards and principles that, for many people, actually replaces their own if you like, spiritual, or inner guide/s, in matters of what actually constitutes an ethical or virtuous conduct of behaviour for themselves.


I'll tell you a story...

One of the most frustrating aspects of my childhood was my inability to extract, from either of my parents, but especially my mother, a view on just about any matter, that was actually her own, and not some externally indoctrinated cliche that was repeated from her mouth practically verbatim. I'd been exposed to the Church's teachings since birth, I knew them like the back of my hand, and didn't need to hear them repeated in dogmatic fashion by my parents. What I really wanted, needed in fact, was to hear my parents views, their' own views, what they thought about a given subject. But it was impossible, infuriatingly so, because neither one of them seemed capable of independent, un-dogmatic thought.

I was desperate for a debate! On just about anything at all! My mind was positivley teeming with thoughts, questions, theories, hypotheses, on every matter under the sun, and I deeply and sincerely wanted to discuss them with the adults around me. I had such an questioning, analytical mind, that simply would not be quenched by bland, irreconcilable dogma. It just wasn't enough, not even nearly so!

This was when I first realised the phenomenal power of control that could be garnered through years and years of incessant indoctrination upon a person. I saw that it was entirely possible to actually "create" a Good Person.

My parents were Good People.

In a sense.

But they were Good People, without being even marginally in touch with their own ethical/moral guides! It was a strange, superficial sor of Goodness, that did not seem to touch their' own individual thought processes. There was no depth, as if they had not personally considered the Rightness or Wrongness of their' behaviour, never analysed, never questioned anything. And nothing I said appeared to be able to trigger an individual opinion. Penetrating the thick wall of dogma in order to reach an individual instinctive response was seemingly beyond their' emotional or intellectual capabilities.

I found it deeply saddening. These two people, whom I loved dearly, had been to all intents and purposes turned into robotic human beings, seemingly incapable of individual thought. Had they perhaps been a little more intelligent, they might, at least in some instances, have found the strength (?) ...the will (?) ...to hang on to some portion of their' individual Selfhood, and actively question some of the indoctrination they were themselves subjected to from childhood. But unfortunately for them this was not to be the case.


Now then, you and I, Smeggy, ...we are not like that, huh? I think you would agree that no power on earth would likely have induced such roboticism within the mind of either of us? But that's precisely the reason why I have just attempted to describe to you how completely other people can be not only controlled, not only brainwashed, ...but practically brainWIPED! There is so little of a person left beneath the facade, any more, that it's difficult to find an actual human being still existing beneath the outer structure standing in front of you, spouting dogmatic, indoctrinated tripe.


For you and me, and others like us, the above argument holds an entirely different meaning than it does for people like my parents, my parents Catholic friends, and many many others like them. You and I have an understanding of personal morality. We may or may not hold similar views regarding sexual promiscuity, or sexual freedom, or whatever you want to call it, but what we certainly have in common is a deeply held belief that whatever our views may be, they are at the very least to a large extent our own. They have been considered, analysed, tossed back and forth within the confines of our mind. And yes, conclusions have eventually been reached, transient conclusions though, that are most likely not set in stone, for we both realise the danger of absolutes. In point of fact our ideas, our notions, our present conclusions, are, at a moment's notice, subject to at times quite substantial change. Why; because we understand that a flowing mind is a healthy mind, a mind that is both awake, and very much alive, and sensitive to the notion of potential change, be it through circumstance, or through some new information at any time being brought forward, forcing a new consideration.

What I'm saying is that your belief in sexual freedom, and someone els's belief in sexual freedom, may not, and indeed are likely not to be, the same thing. This is because yours is a conscientiously reasoned, conclusion, whereas there's may very often not be.

Don't see through your own eyes. When discussing this hypothesis, try to see through the eyes of the type of people I've described, because in this particular matter yours is not, even though it may seem otherwise, since it's a widely accepted notion, the same as many many other people. Those, I would surmise, who would superficially agree with your statement immediately below...

So it seems that the deliberate move away from sexual oppression of religion to the sexual liberation of secularism is more a side effect of the getting rid of religion in order to replace it's power with another power, maybe an even worse power?


...but who are nevertheless widely dissimilar to you, in that their' rebelion against oppression is purely instinctive, largely un-thought-out, and in point of fact more of a reflex action against all forms of authority than anything else. They desire "freedom", yes, but they have no idea, - have not even come close to comprehending, - the true nature of such a concept. They simply want anything they are told not to want. This, they consider to be freedom. Which of course it most categorically is not.

Controlling this sort of person is easy, reverse psychology works a treat, and it is from this stand-point that I believe my argument holds firm.


Damn, I have much more to say about this, but, later, gotta go get ready, BF taking me out for tea ;) :wave:

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

OFFS you are just showing off now :D great post GG ...brilliant in fact :clap: you had a lot more to deal with than me :chin:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Yes Great post GG. I think having such an experience makes one qualified to speak about indoctrination to. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Sorry Smeggy, this thread was just supposed to be in Global Elite, no idea why I posted this in Global Elite Videos?!?
Fancy moving it for me please?
Thanks x

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:Sorry Smeggy, this thread was just supposed to be in Global Elite, no idea why I posted this in Global Elite Videos?!?
Fancy moving it for me please?
Thanks x


Sorted! :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118667
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest