Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Bank of England – ABOLISH IT!

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I came across this Campaign to Abolish the Bank of England on a site that's run by Brian Gerrish, the bloke who's "Common Purpose" video I posted recently. This is currently one of the headlines on his site, and if you ask me it seems like a great idea! I definitely intend to give it a shot myself, I mean, what the hell, it can't hurt right?? :D

I would appreciate it if some of you lovely peeps would do the same.

Thanks!
GG :wave:

As you will know if you have been following the articles on this site, the Bank of England is a company wholly owned by the British Taxpayer. And yet, we have no say in how it is run, or its activities.

Ever since its creation in 1694, it has worked for the private banking fraternities. Over the years, it has gained more and more power over Britain. In 1844 it gained the monopoly on the production of Sterling. Today, it controls our currency and monetary policy as a completely independent institution.

Have you ever wondered how currency is created? Have you ever wondered why it is that a so-called sovereign nation state has to borrow its so-called sovereign currency from commercial banks? Have you ever wondered why the Bank of England is able to print money to bail out their friends in the commercial banking world, and yet the British government can’t afford to invest in our basic economic infrastructure? Have you ever wondered how much of our tax money goes towards making interest payments on the national debt?

The first Rothschild said, “Give me control of a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.” The true sovereignty of this nations lies with the Bank. Until we remove the stranglehold of national debt, we will never be a free nation, free to govern ourselves.

So we are calling for the abolition of the Bank of England. Lock, stock and barrel. Today.

How?

They are committing fraud. That is clear. We need the proof. I suggest we start with Bank of England Nominees Limited, but if you have other, or better, ideas, let me know.

In a recent article, I mentioned Bank of England Nominees Limited. This is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank, and as such, you would think, is owned by the taxpayer. You would think, therefore, that finding out what it does would be an simple task.

And it is, up to a point.

Under Freedom of Information, we are entitled to ask what BOEN does. I’ve done that, and the answer is simple – NOTHING.

It is a nominee company, and in this case, it is used to hold ASSETS on behalf of Bank of England CUSTOMERS.

Eh?

What Bank of England customers?

Why does the nation’s bank have any customers, other than the Government?

Now, it goes without saying that because of Data Protection legislation, we can’t find out who these customers are. Nor can we find out what assets are held by BOEN, nor for whom they are held.

So we are launching a campaign to try to find out.

Below you can find a template for a Freedom of Information Request to the Bank. Ask the same questions of your MP. Ask your MP to ask a Parliamentary question. If he won’t do that, why not?

Let’s find out what’s going on here! Let us know the responses you get, and we will publish them here.
Template for FOI request:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act.

1. Please list all customers of the Bank of England.
2. Please list all owners of assets held by Bank of England Nominees Limited.
3. Please list all assets held by Bank of England Nominees Limited.
4. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to answer the above questions, please outline how the Bank of England avoids conflicts of interest. How does Parliament or the public know, for example, that if the targets which the monetary policy committee are expected to meet are breached, that this breach was not as a result of a decision made for the benefit of a Bank of England customer, rather than the nation?

I would prefer that you respond by email to <add your email address>.

Many thanks and regards,

etc

Article Source

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

We need to abolish charging interest on the creation of money.

You want to buy a house. Thank types a number into your loan account and you buy the house. If you can't meet the repayments on the number plus interest the bank can take your house. All they've done is type numbers into an account. They haven't loaned you someone else's money

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Well, when we're under sharia law at some date in the future, we'll be able to have interest-free loans :)

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

tango15 wrote:

Well, when we're under sharia law at some date in the future, we'll be able to have interest-free loans :)

:)

Thankfully there's no chance we'll ever be under sharia law.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Amen to that!!

Im not and never wil be Muslim. Nor will I ever submit to their religion. End of!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:Amen to that!!

Im not and never wil be Muslim. Nor will I ever submit to their religion. End of!

Indeed. And no one can ever make you.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite