Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Carlyle Group

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

JHC it just gets worse and worse :stomp:

didnt Tony Blair end up with this group ????

Posted on

John Major was certainly infamous for being in this group.

No mention of Blair here - but please updare the Wikipedia apge if you find he is. I suspect Blair is too busy with his service to Zionist Movement these days.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

There are a few "super companies" big enough to influence the politics of war. These super-companies are a law unto themselves and as powerful as the Elite Bankers. Mostly they deal in war and oil. The Carlyle Group is one of them, and one of the very biggest is General Electric.

General Electric manufactures electrical equipment, lighting products and household appliances etc. It also owns the broadcasting network NBC.
GE is something like the world's second largest company, about 15 years ago was the first of many times that they defrauded the Pentagon and had to pay one of the biggest fines of all time, for their sins.

GE - Defense Contracting Fraud

On July 23, 1992, GE pled guilty in federal court to civil and criminal charges of defrauding the Pentagon and agreed to pay $69 million to the U.S. government in fines — one of the largest defense contracting fines ever. The company said in a statement that it took responsibility for the actions of a former marketing employee who, along with an Israeli Air Force General, diverted Pentagon funds to their own bank accounts and to fund Israeli military programs not authorized by the United States. Under the settlement with the Justice Department over violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, GE paid $59.5 million in civil fraud claims and $9.5 million in criminal fines.

GE’s civil and criminal transgressions stemming from the Israeli military program are by no means isolated. GE is a repeat offender when it comes to Defense Department fraud. The company has repeatedly violated the False Claims Act — a measure originally proposed by Lincoln to protect federal coffers. When the Project on Government Oversight surveyed defense contractors, it found that General Electric was responsible for 15 instances of fraudulent activity in just a four year period (1990-1994) — more than any other defense contractor.

Full list of GE's fraud/crimes here:
http://www.corpwatch.org/section.php?id=16

These big companies just get away with whatever they like! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp:

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

annie27 wrote:http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23579463-details/Blair+is+the+%27highest-paid+public+speaker+in+world%27/article.do

yup he has connections

Carlyle group keen to hire him.

and

http://www.mail-archive.com/cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com/msg01418.html

is just speculative journalism.

I've no doubt Blair has connections in all the corridors of the Ruling Elite, he's been one there most loyal lackeys and IMO one of the most vile people to exist in recent years, but until there's evidence of Blair beign a member of or doing dealings with the Carlyle group we can't enter him in the Wikipedia article.

I seem to remember the Bin Laden family having connections though...

PLENTY ABOUT IT HERE :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Return to The Global Elite