Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Pizza and "chips " anyone ?

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

and if you think the video is scary ....read the comments underneath ...poor bastards
:mad:

Posted on

Moving to Global elite ---->

I loved that exchange with the Pizza saleswoman. Many may laugh but technology is starting to allow this kind of fascist shit to be come commonplace. Give it a couple of decades.

Nice one Annie!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

and here is whereI will show ....you dont trust the media but you take in the stories Mugabe has to be bad ...well they told us he is
IRA killings ....well the media tells us ...it must be true

Gordon ruined the country ....NO HE DID NOT ....he just did,nt have the guts or balls to stop the bankers who did

oh grow up ...and "smell " the head lines .....if they say "this".....look into "that"

Posted on

annie27 wrote:and here is whereI will show ....you dont trust the media but you take in the stories Mugabe has to be bad ...well they told us he is

I think the real point is that Mugabe is being allowed to stay because the people behind the scenes are profiting from the devaluing of Zimbabwe's economy. The country is rich in resources. I bet thye are going cheap right now

IRA killings ....well the media tells us ...it must be true

I remain open minded on that. Who knows what dark forces have an agenda.

Gordon ruined the country ....NO HE DID NOT ....he just did,nt have the guts or balls to stop the bankers who did

Completely agree. Brown has nothing to do with the economy. Bankers control the economy.

oh grow up ...and "smell " the head lines .....if they say "this".....look into "that"

Yup, it's essential to question everything. The game of Psy-Op is powerful

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite