Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Anne27 Wrote:
this is terrifying

Indeed.

"The land of the free,
and the home of the brave"

Eh??

The economic meltdown has caused bank failures, bankruptcies, plant closings, foreclosures, - and in the coming year there's no doubt whatsoever that it will leave tens of millions of citizens unemployed right across the globe.

Increased civil unrest and widespread strife were to be expected, of course.

As more and more people lose confidence in the ability of governments to solve the global crisis they are very likely to erupt into violent protests and the assaulting of those whom they consider to be responsible, including government officials, bosses, plant managers, even their' landlords, or immigrants, or ethnic minorities.

The FEMA camps are ready tho, so so that's ok.

Right?

Human rights are now completely non-existent. We are living in an utterly repressed society and we are their unwitting co-conspirators. They intend to rule us through the total annihilation of our individual and collective consciousness. We've been lulled into a bloody trance, focused on nothing but our own gain!

But they're only safe for as long as they're not discovered, because that's their only method of survival.

Keep us asleep.

Keep us selfish.

Keep us sedated.

We're nothing more than their sheeple - bred for slavery.

"The land of the free" my ass!!!

:banghead:

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

The answer is; "Classified"

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

"Should event occur in urban areas ...." pause "Jesus!?! :eek:"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

did you hear him at 1.17 he actually says out loud "jesus" as he is reading it .....god help Americans ...North America was my home for 20 years ,I carry a Canadian passport spent 2 years in NY :(

Posted on

annie27 wrote:did you hear him at 1.17 he actually says out loud "jesus" as he is reading it .....god help Americans ...North America was my home for 20 years ,I carry a Canadian passport spent 2 years in NY :(

Yeah I just commented on that. That video looked like it was a political satire production but it's real!! :eek4: :eek4: :eek: :eek:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

This sounds like some parody!

Its frightening that for sure!

Posted on

Gerard Clemente recons March is when the shit will hit the fan .....and this guy like peter schiff and ron paul has called it right so far ...
the American Empire is going to crumble and become a fascist state.....a bit like us I guess........only on a larger scale ...with camps ..apparently post boxes are being marked with stickers Red ...Yellow ..and I think blue .....

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Gerard Clemente recons March is when the shit will hit the fan .....and this guy like peter schiff and ron paul has called it right so far ...
the American Empire is going to crumble and become a fascist state.....a bit like us I guess........only on a larger scale ...with camps ..apparently post boxes are being marked with stickers Red ...Yellow ..and I think blue .....

I didn't know about some post box colouring. I found the following ... from http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm

We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.

Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Moving to Global Elite --->

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I found that address too Smeggy.

There's some other really terrifying website posts all over the web regarding the coloured mailbox's as well, but some of them are suggesting a LOT worse things. They may be just scaremoungers sites, but put it this way, if they're not, then my god things are bad.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Moving to Global Elite --->

smeggy ...you are dooooomed :) as I think am I

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Moving to Global Elite --->

smeggy ...you are dooooomed :) as I think am I

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a million red stickers all over my house!!! :) :)

Like the old song ....

"Tie a deep red sticker around my old Oak Tree"

They'll be taking Smeggy's Forum right out for my criticism against Zionism and exposing the :zbcbews: for the biased organ of propaganda that anyone with their finger on the pulse can see it clearly is! Perhaps I should put a red sticker on the forum :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:I found that address too Smeggy.

There's some other really terrifying website posts all over the web regarding the coloured mailbox's as well, but some of them are suggesting a LOT worse things. They may be just scaremoungers sites, but put it this way, if they're not, then my god things are bad.

You have to be careful of 'controlled opposition'. Take 911 for example ..... An inside job could mean nothing more than Mossad and/or the CIA arranging for a bunch of Islamists to hijack planes and fly them into the buildings. But there' a multitude of absurd conspiracy theories out there. For example nuclear munitions to bring the two towers down. It's common to contaminate the opposition with nonsense in order to discredit it. They'll do anything to drive a wedge between the Mainstream Media™ they control and anything daring to question the Establishment and there's a big agenda to place the truth movement into the nutter conspiracy camp.

As you've probably seen there's a significant number of ordinary peeps who have an autonomic knee jerk reaction to condemning anyone questioning the establishment. They call conspiracy theorists deluded and paranoid. Yet the evidence they cite in order to put forward their argument is evidence that's been provided by the accused ( The establishment ).

Let's get realistic here. Put yourself in the shoes of those who want to control us. They are not stupid. It's like the old TV detector van scam. It's a Psy-Op. The TV detector vans were complete bullshit and the TV Licensing body worked on the basis of targeting anyone who wasn't on their list of people who have bought a valid license.

and look at this one ..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BULLSHIT!!!

Personally I would take coloured stickers on people's homes with a pinch of salt.

Sure they've got a database of political dissidents and subversives, and sure they'll round em up when the time comes. But stories about coloured discs stickers , etc are scaremongering nonsense from controlled opposition IMHO :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Smeggy Wrote:
Personally I would take coloured stickers on people's homes with a pinch of salt.

Sure they've got a database of political dissidents and subversives, and sure they'll round em up when the time comes. But stories about coloured discs stickers , etc are scaremongering nonsense from controlled opposition IMHO :)

Indeed yes, that was exactly my (possibly less than clear) point.

There are as many "crackpot deception" theories as there are "rationally-based conspiracy" hypotheses, many of which are more than just possibly instigated by those who wish to encourage mainstream views of conspiracy theorists being little more than lunatics and nutcases.
So long as the propositions propounded by "conspiracy theorists" can be shown to be little more than wild speculation and unfounded accusations, this will effectively "smoke-screen", and therefore continue to protect, those who truly wish to remain hidden.

If I may be permitted to quote my very first post on Smeggy's?...

http://www.smeggys.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7564&p=197000#p197000

Rational Analysis is the answer - If the "Conspiracy Theories" are wrong, PROVE them wrong!
If “conspiracy theory” is a term worth reforming, we need to either change our methods or find a better term for creating theories based on rational analysis.

10. Methodology - People that are not interested in conspiracy theories in general will only want to see the “meat and potatoes” if they do watch or read it in the Mainstream Media. We need to focus on the most conclusive evidence, and the most reliable sources. Additionally, it is a good idea to discredit the “official” sources, which is usually not difficult since they are often not qualified.

9. Rational Analysis - People trust official data from reliable sources. Use the scientific method and provide supporting data and analysis for everything.

8. Practical Man - A lot of the videos about conspiracy theories will immediately irritate a watcher if it doesn’t somehow relate to practical life. How does this impact me and you and the rest of the world?

7. Mainstream - Unfortunately, most people trust what’s mainstream. We need to focus on getting more intelligent, rational, and honest people into the mainstream media. Also, reforming ourselves in such a way that will appeal to a mainstream audience.

6. Professionalism - Many people will automatically discredit you, your website, or your video immediately, if it doesn’t meet their standards of professionalism. Write with professionalism, create websites with professionalism, and create documentaries in the same manner.

5. Focus on Realistic Goals - Some things like the JFK assassination, which is highly difficult conspiracy to solve unless some documents start coming out of the vaults. We can always come back to topics when the evidence becomes available.

4. Narrow the Scope - Broad topics tend to make things less believable. Focus on the pointed definitive evidence and let it grow from there.

3. Speculation - People either loathe assumptions if they have a scientific mind or feel like they are being deceived if the assumption is about some horrific act. Evidence based rational analysis is the only direction to truth for all.

2. The Occult - Documentaries about the occult have a very negative impact on all “conspiracy theories.” This is an immediate turn off for most people. Mentioning Luciferian and Theosophy as “Evil” beliefs would kill just about anyone’s interest. Lucifer is based on mythology, which most modern religious people disagree with, and theosophy is a very small movement loosely based on Buddhism.

1. Religious Mythology - Religion has a time and place. That time and place is when you are with other like-minded people. Any analysis based on religion is immediately tainted by “belief” instead of “logic.” There are many religious people that might find this perspective illuminating, but a large group of people will completely dismiss anything with a religious bias or an analysis with a religious basis. This really hurts the size of our audience. Our ultimate goal should be to reach everyone.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - BILDERBERG GROUP - THE BOHEMIAN CLUB - THE ILLUMINATI... etc

It’s very hard to reform such a tainted movement, but these are just my humble opinions of how we could attempt to get the “truth” movement headed in the right direction.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/New ... 200291.cms

Recession creates 50,000 police jobs as crime graph soars

WASHINGTON: Economic downturn has wiped off thousands of jobs from hundreds of the American companies, but the same crisis has prompted the US administration to announce a massive hiring of 50,000 police personnel.

In its first budget, the Barack Obama government has proposed necessary funding to begin hiring 50,000 additional police officers.

"Supporting the hiring of police nationwide will help States and communities prevent the growth of crime during the economic downturn," the Office of Management and Budget said in the government's budget proposals for FY2010.

The additional funding to put 50,000 more police officers on the beat would be provided through expansion of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) Hiring Grant, it added.

The total budget allocation for the Department of Justice, which oversees the COPS programme, has been proposed at 26.5 billion dollars. This would also include funding for national security and other crime fighting programmes of agencies like FBI.

According to a survey conducted by Washington-based Police Executive Research Forum, nearly half the police agencies reported a surge in the crimes that can be attributed to the ongoing economic and financial crisis in the country.

Various experts believe that crime graphs tend to soar higher whenever there is an economic downturn as it always adversely affects the income and job markets.

Announcing the budget, Obama said that more than 3.5 million people have lost jobs in the past 13 months, while another 8.8 million Americans, who want and need full-time work, have had to settle for part-time jobs.

The PERF survey said that among the 100 agencies linking rise in crime to the economic crisis, about 40 per cent reported an increase in robberies and vehicle thefts, while more than 30 per cent said there have been an increase in the incidents of burglaries. The survey was conducted in December and January.

Of course this is no more to do with Martial Law than bringing the troops home from Iraq has...

Haunting Beauty

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite