Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

IRON LADY II

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I love how photos of junk are supposed to convince me of anything :D
It could all be cleared up with just a few clear pictures from one of the hundreds of Cameras surrounding the area :D

Do you still believe the earth is flat too, and that the moon is made of cheese?
Never mind eh!

Get well soon!
:groan:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:I love how photos of junk are supposed to convince me of anything :D
It could all be cleared up with just a few clear pictures from one of the hundreds of Cameras surrounding the area :D

Do you still believe the earth is flat too, and that the moon is made of cheese?
Never mind eh!

Get well soon!
:groan:

All I want is one clear photo or a video of the "Plane" hitting the Pentagon ,and for asking such a simple request you are accusing me of being a "flat earther " :confused:

Whats wrong with wanting to see some footage or a few stills from the most heavily guarded building in the world ???

and lets stick to debate please ,cut out the personal crap .

Posted on

I looked at the video rocky posted and there were no pictures of a 7575 in them. anyone can make a plane shaped cutout and stick it over some fuzzy incoherent footage and say it's a plane. The second alleged clip shows the Washngton beltway with traffic on it and then an explosion. NO 7575 on that one either.

And yup a few photos of some junk online parts means nothing.

You can see by the pictures of the building that a 7557 didn't hit it.

Not one CCTV clip of a 757 hitting the pentagon has been released. in fact not one clip of a 757 flying over Washngton has been released. Yet the city probably had thousands of cameras all over the government buildings. Even cameras across the river would have caught a glimpse of it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I looked at the video rocky posted and there were no pictures of a 7575 in them. anyone can make a plane shaped cutout and stick it over some fuzzy incoherent footage and say it's a plane. The second alleged clip shows the Washngton beltway with traffic on it and then an explosion. NO 7575 on that one either.

Not one CCTV clip of a 757 hitting the pentagon has been released. in fact not one clip of a 757 flying over Washngton has been released. Yet the city probably had thousands of cameras all over the government buildings. Even cameras across the river would have caught a glimpse of it.

Had it ever occurred to you that such a devastating attack and ensuing fire would have destroyed all video evidence on CCTV monitors even if some charred and distorted cameras were still left intact after the initial impact.

The plane parts in the video look genuine to me and there is no visible evidence of stick on plane parts as far as I'm concerned. That is a very childish assumption to make.

Many crash experts and investigators have viewed these plane parts and no-one has yet suggested that they are anything other than genuine parts. The remains of burnt out plane fuel was also detected all over the place due to the fuel tanks exploding on impact.

The evidence is there but if you and your co conspiracy theorists refuse to believe it
then there's no point continuing this debate. It's stalemate. You and your forum crash expert, Annie, will have to stick to your wild theories and I'll stick to the truth.
at least you've got good support. :) she wouldn't know a Boeing part from a Zimmer frame.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I looked at the video rocky posted and there were no pictures of a 7575 in them. anyone can make a plane shaped cutout and stick it over some fuzzy incoherent footage and say it's a plane. The second alleged clip shows the Washngton beltway with traffic on it and then an explosion. NO 7575 on that one either.

That's one of the things I find completely incomprehensible about the Official Version, - we're not just talking about the lack of photo's/video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon here... That 757 is supposed to have taken off from Washington Dulles International Airport, flown from all the way across Washington to the Pentagon, been flying low into it's descent for several miles at least prior to actually hitting it's target, and then finally it crashed head first into the side of the building, - and it did all of this without ever being caught on film by one single CCTV camera? :confused:

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:

That's one of the things I find completely incomprehensible about the Official Version, - we're not just talking about the lack of photo's/video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon here... That 757 is supposed to have taken off from Washington Dulles International Airport, flown from all the way across Washington to the Pentagon, been flying low into it's descent for several miles at least prior to actually hitting it's target, and then finally it crashed head first into the side of the building, - and it did all of this without ever being caught on film by one single CCTV camera? :confused:

Maybe the CCTV cameras were not operating on that side of the building...after all it was reported that the area where the plane struck was under some kind of reconstruction at the time.

Remember the Pont du Alma tunnel in Paris, where Diana had her fatal crash?..Those cameras were also not functioning due to some electrical fault and that sparked off the Diana conspiracy, when in fact she died because of a drunken driver losing control of the vehicle. Anyone can create a conspiracy theory out of nothing, the hard part is proving it.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Hmmm, I guess we must also mention the CCTV cameras that weren't working on the day of the 7-7 bombings as well eh?

However I've just mentioned

in fact not one clip of a 757 flying over Washngton has been released. Yet the city probably had thousands of cameras all over the government buildings. Even cameras across the river would have caught a glimpse of it.

and then Ghostgirl says:

That's one of the things I find completely incomprehensible about the Official Version, - we're not just talking about the lack of photo's/video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon here... That 757 is supposed to have taken off from Washington Dulles International Airport, flown from all the way across Washington to the Pentagon, been flying low into it's descent for several miles at least prior to actually hitting it's target, and then finally it crashed head first into the side of the building, - and it did all of this without ever being caught on film by one single CCTV camera?

Yet you are only focussing on CCTV on 'that side' of the Pentagon.

:chin:

Your conspiracy theory that a Pentagon hit the Pentagon isn't going well is it?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Hmmm, I guess we must also mention the CCTV cameras that weren't working on the day of the 7-7 bombings as well eh?

However I've just mentioned

in fact not one clip of a 757 flying over Washngton has been released. Yet the city probably had thousands of cameras all over the government buildings. Even cameras across the river would have caught a glimpse of it.

and then Ghostgirl says:

That's one of the things I find completely incomprehensible about the Official Version, - we're not just talking about the lack of photo's/video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon here... That 757 is supposed to have taken off from Washington Dulles International Airport, flown from all the way across Washington to the Pentagon, been flying low into it's descent for several miles at least prior to actually hitting it's target, and then finally it crashed head first into the side of the building, - and it did all of this without ever being caught on film by one single CCTV camera?

Yet you are only focussing on CCTV on 'that side' of the Pentagon.

:chin:

Your conspiracy theory that a Pentagon hit the Pentagon isn't going well is it?

'A Pentagon hit the Pentagon'???? :confused:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Ha :) - Bad typo there.

Although a Pentagon hit the Pentagon is more plausible than a 757 hitting the Pentagon. At least there's evidence of a pentagon! :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Rocky Wrote:
'A Pentagon hit the Pentagon'???? :confused:

:rofl: :rofl: Well there's as much evidence that a Pentagon hit the Pentagon as there is a bloody great 757!!

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

she wouldn't know a Boeing part from a Zimmer frame.

is this what a bigot does when he is failing to make a valid point ....attack and make snide comments ?

Pathetic :roll: just stick to the debate .

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

Had it ever occurred to you that such a devastating attack and ensuing fire would have destroyed all video evidence on CCTV monitors even if some charred and distorted cameras were still left intact after the initial impact.

No it's never occurred to me that the explosion at he Pentagon had destroyed all video evidence from CCTV cameras situated far away from the impact zone. Especially as even a wooden stool only a few feet away from the alleged impact was conmpletey unscathed

The plane parts in the video look genuine to me and there is no visible evidence of stick on plane parts as far as I'm concerned.

no one said these few scatted plane parts weren't genuine.

That is a very childish assumption to make.

people with genuine rationale have no need to make personal attacks.

Many crash experts and investigators have viewed these plane parts and no-one has yet suggested that they are anything other than genuine parts. The remains of burnt out plane fuel was also detected all over the place due to the fuel tanks exploding on impact.

No matter how hard you try you won't convince us you were one of the investigators on the day. the existence of plane fuel means nothing. Anyone can burn a bit of plane fuel in a building without a plane ever being present

The evidence is there but if you and your co conspiracy theorists refuse to believe it

But we are believing the evidence. the only evidence we have shows 757 didn't hit the pentagon. A government telling you something is not evidence

then there's no point continuing this debate. It's stalemate. You and your forum crash expert, Annie, will have to stick to your wild theories and I'll stick to the truth.
at least you've got good support. :) she wouldn't know a Boeing part from a Zimmer frame.

You sound like one of these religious cult followers. Some book claims the tr8ith and they believe it. In your case it seems the US government claims the truth and you believe it.

I have never claimed to know the truth. The only people who know the truth are those who orchestrated 911.

Rocky did you orchestrate 911?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

people with genuine rationale have no need to make personal attacks.

well that explains how Rocky works then :D I think he mentions my name in almost everyone of his posts :rofl:

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:You have no idea exactly what or wasn't found at the site. Unless of course you were one of the investigators one the scene?

The same goes for you. And any of us.

smeggypants wrote:And regarding Boeing parts, the implantment of a few Boeing parts ( either as a payload of whatever object did hit the Penatagon/or brought into the building earlier ) is probably one of the easiest parts of an orchestration of such a false flag.

If I wanted to stage a false flag attack in order to pretend that a 757 hit the Pentagon I think I would probably ensure that a 757 actually hit the Pentagon. So, if the conspiracy theory is to be believed, why didn't they? I suppose they just wanted to make things really hard for themselves by involving dozens of eminently trustworthy personnel in planting bodies and plane parts, none of whom has broken ranks, and involve the employees of United Airlines in fabricating a phantom flight with phantom passengers. Yes, that would be quite a challenge...

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

You are missing the science .....if a real 747 had hit the pentagon it would of done only slight damage and the wings and tail would be on show , and yet a plane Melted into the twin towers and left a "disney shape " and the plane that hit a field just seemed to dissolve ...not a seat body part or piece of luggage ....now how could they of explained the lack of bodies at the Pentagon but of course you ignored the footage I posted from Arlington Hospital claiming NO DEAD BODIES ,just a few burns and scrapes .....what everyone on the plane dissolved ??? ,of course not ..

no planes .......

planes melt into steel and concrete buildings :confused:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:You are missing the science .....if a real 747 had hit the pentagon it would of done only slight damage and the wings and tail would be on show , and yet a plane Melted into the twin towers and left a "disney shape " and the plane that hit a field just seemed to dissolve ...not a seat body part or piece of luggage ....now how could they of explained the lack of bodies at the Pentagon but of course you ignored the footage I posted from Arlington Hospital claiming NO DEAD BODIES ,just a few burns and scrapes .....what everyone on the plane dissolved ??? ,of course not ..

no planes .......

planes melt into steel and concrete buildings :confused:

There is no 'science' to miss. Crash investgators searched the debris and found several Boeing parts badly damaged by fire in the building that the Boeing penetrated. The scientists are only interested in the cause and effect of the attack, not how many people died or how many Boeing parts were found, and their findings were that a Boeing hit the building on the day in question.

End of story..unless you were in the building immediately after the impact and know more than they do.

Photos of those parts can be found all over the internet and as for bodies not being found..I believe that section of the Pentagon building where the devastation happened was unoccupied at the time due to refurbishment.

I don't think you realise how vast the pentagon is. I've seen it, it's a massive building.

3,000 people perished in the Twin Towers but did you see 3,000 bodies pulled out of the debris, or the remains of the two Boeings and their pilots?

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

News Flash:
Bart Simpson arrested for 9/11 attacks;
Here's CCTV picture of him actually flying into the Pentagon on a skate board.
:rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

annie27 wrote:You are missing the science .....if a real 747 had hit the pentagon it would of done only slight damage and the wings and tail would be on show , and yet a plane Melted into the twin towers and left a "disney shape " and the plane that hit a field just seemed to dissolve ...not a seat body part or piece of luggage ....now how could they of explained the lack of bodies at the Pentagon but of course you ignored the footage I posted from Arlington Hospital claiming NO DEAD BODIES ,just a few burns and scrapes .....what everyone on the plane dissolved ??? ,of course not ..

In my limited experience severed body parts and incinerated remains generally are not taken to hospitals. There's not a lot that can be done for them you see.

Anyway we can all feign knowledge of aeronautics, physics and whatever else and disagree over our subjective interpretations of photographs but you still haven't answered my question: why not use a real 757 if the intention was to convince the world that a 757 had been flown into the Pentagon? Why make it difficult?

Are you suggesting that every person who claims a relative was on the flight is a liar/actor? Are you suggesting that American Airlines employees - from baggage handlers upwards - are all complicit in the crime by not reporting to the public that there was no Flight 77 that morning? Are you suggesting the rescue workers who claimed to have located human remains from the crash site are all liars? Why haven't any of them come forward, ten years on, to tell to the truth?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Rocky wrote:News Flash:

:D Nah, wrong again babe, he did however predict 9/11!...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Rocky wrote:News Flash:

:D Nah, wrong again babe, he did however predict 9/11!...

Looks like he got paid for it too, with a fistful of dollars.
You just cant trust that Simpson family. They're all wrong'uns.

Super Smegsterwegsta

PreviousNext

Return to Movies