Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

IRON LADY II

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:Let's just accept for one minute that neither plane nor missile hit the Pentagon.
So what possibly caused the massive amount of damge to the building.

Well what caused the most damage was the collapse of the building due to the damage caused to the ground floor. The damage was minimal until the upper floors collapsed

Please don't say explosives because there were no traces of conventional explosives found in the debris, just Boeing parts.
:chin:

You have no idea exactly what or wasn't found at the site. Unless of course you were one of the investigators one the scene?

And regarding Boeing parts, the implantment of a few Boeing parts ( either as a payload of whatever object did hit the Penatagon/or brought into the building earlier ) is probably one of the easiest parts of an orchestration of such a false flag.

Smegs, methinks you are beginning to ramble. Not a good sign at all. :D

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Smegs, methinks you are beginning to ramble. Not a good sign at all. :D

You do make me laugh, Rockster. :D

Posted on

4444 wrote:
Rocky wrote:Smegs, methinks you are beginning to ramble. Not a good sign at all. :D

Yup, Rocky's way of admitting defeat in the debate is amusing :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
4444 wrote:

Definition of conspiracy theorists:

People who document their side of a story from any biased perspective they choose. They edit their work make it sound extremely well researched and unbiased then they post it online making it accessible to vulnerable and naive people looking for something to believe in.

May the Lord have mercy on their souls.
:D

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

vulnerable people looking for something to believe in.

I thought we pissed you off because we did not believe . :hyenas:

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
4444 wrote:

People who document their side of a story from any biased perspective they choose. They edit their work make it sound extremely well researched and unbiased then they post it online making it accessible to vulnerable and naive people looking for something to believe in.

Oh well guess I can't be a Conspiracy Theorist. Failed that definition miserably. I want my money back. :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

News Flash:

After years of intensive research by scientists it has now been established that conspiracy theorists are lacking a vital organ in their body....a brain.
:rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

News Flash:

After years of intensive research by scientists it has now been established that conspiracy theorists are lacking a vital organ in their body....a brain.

Really ?? and I just thought it was Racist Bigots

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity ...

Posted on

So now we've proven beyond reasonable doubt that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon those who hitherto believed it did because the government told them it did are now throwing out insults.

:D :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
4444 wrote:

Oh well guess I can't be a Conspiracy Theorist. Failed that definition miserably. I want my money back. :D :D

No refunds permitted, but I'll allow you to the privilege of apologising for getting things so badly wrong.
:oops:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity" ...[/Quote]

An apt description of Annie and all 9/11 CTs.
Couldn't have worded it better myself.
:thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

News Flash:

I would just love to see you saying this to these mens faces ......
http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

Posted on

Rocky wrote:A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity ...

An apt description of Annie and all 9/11 CTs.
Couldn't have worded it better myself.
:thumb:

I have CLEARLY stated I am open to any evidence ....You have decided that we are wrong and YOU are right , now thats a bigot ...... :finger:

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
No refunds permitted, but I'll allow you to the privilege of apologising for getting things so badly wrong.
:oops:

Prove what I have got wrong and I'll happily hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
4444 wrote:

Yeah, just to clarify though that I am not aligning myself with any conspiratorial bunkum with that post. :D

Posted on

tango15 wrote:
4444 wrote:
4444 wrote:I'm no conspiracy theorist but this is something that always intrigues me about 9/11: just how did the plane that crashed into the Pentagon actually manage to travel at such a low altitude, basically just a graze above ground level, to enable it to make that impact? This was not a Harrier jump jet, nor was it a helicopter. It would have had to have travelled at speed at a frighteningly low level for some considerable distance in order to achieve this feat, no?

Come along, Tango. As Smeggy's resident aviation expert, what's your view - would this have been an easy feat for a pilot to accomplish? Never mind the easy WTC stuff, what about this which frankly baffles me as to how it could possibly have been executed.

I've said in the past (and provided evidence) to show that I don't believe an aircraft entered the Pentagon, and nor do many other pilots. Of the whole 9/11 scenario, this is the least believeable. The only way you'd get an aircraft that close to the ground would be if it failed to land or take-off. I can't believe it would be possible to fly an aircraft into the base of the Pentagon like that. Apart from anything else, no matter how bad the accident, some part of the aircraft always remains, as I showed in the accompanying photos last time. Usually it's the tailplane, and that's why they put what the media calls 'the black boxes' there. In all the pictures I have seen of this incident, I have never seen any significant amount of aircraft debris. The comments on Wiki regarding this are interesting:

The cockpit voice recorder was quickly transported to the NTSB lab in Washington, D.C., and its data was downloaded. Soon afterward, the FBI took charge of the box and its data.[85] CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[86] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.
Why did the FBI 'take charge' of the box and its' data before it had been fully analysed by the NTSB? This must be the first recorded case of this happening, and also the first case where the contents of the cockpit voice recorder were unusable.
If the contents of the 'black boxes' were so degraded, how come that the French are still looking for the 'black boxes' from AF447 which crashed into the middle of Atlantic in June 2009? And while we're on the subject of that flight, look at this piece of tailfin which survived the drop from 40,000 ft into water. There is not a scrap of debris worthy of the name in the Pentagon pictures, and this aircraft was very much lower, or so we have been led to believe.

This is worth a read, too. It explains the whole thing in more detail, and better than I can. Their phone call to the NTSB on YouTube is interesting, too.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Hey Tango, I think this might be of interest to you especially... :thumb:

Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained flight 77's black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77 (the one that the 9/11 Report claims hit the Pentagon). They petitioned the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) under the Freedom of Information Act and obtained its 2002 report on American Airlines Flight 77. The official account says that the 757 hit the ground floor of the Pentagon after it skimmed over the lawn at 500 mph +, taking out a series of lamp posts in the process. The pilots not only obtained the flight data but went on to create a computer animation to demonstrate what it told them.

"Pandora's Black Box" was produced and supported by Professional Pilots. The film follows the flight as it happens in real time throughout the Air Traffic Control System on September 11, 2001. Analysis includes The Flight Data Recorder, The money and cover-up, Air Traffic Control and Radar, NORAD response and the shocking conflicts/possibilities based on information provided by the US Government.

What they found was that:

a. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.

b. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.

c. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.

d. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.

e. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

4444 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
4444 wrote:

Yeah, just to clarify though that I am not aligning myself with any conspiratorial bunkum with that post. :D

Of course : - I wouldn't align myself with any conspiratorial bunkum either. I prefer to use evidence and rational. The claim that a 757 hit the Pentagon is one of the biggest pieces of conspiratorial bunkum I have ever heard.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

News Flash:

I would just love to see you saying this to these mens faces ......
http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

So you believe the American military when it suits your argument.
Hypocrisy at it's highest level methinks.
See the video below and you'll learn the truth

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

I love how photos of junk are supposed to convince me of anything :D
It could all be cleared up with just a few clear pictures from one of the hundreds of Cameras surrounding the area :D

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Hey Tango, I think this might be of interest to you especially... :thumb:

Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained flight 77's black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77 (the one that the 9/11 Report claims hit the Pentagon). They petitioned the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) under the Freedom of Information Act and obtained its 2002 report on American Airlines Flight 77. The official account says that the 757 hit the ground floor of the Pentagon after it skimmed over the lawn at 500 mph +, taking out a series of lamp posts in the process. The pilots not only obtained the flight data but went on to create a computer animation to demonstrate what it told them.

"Pandora's Black Box" was produced and supported by Professional Pilots. The film follows the flight as it happens in real time throughout the Air Traffic Control System on September 11, 2001. Analysis includes The Flight Data Recorder, The money and cover-up, Air Traffic Control and Radar, NORAD response and the shocking conflicts/possibilities based on information provided by the US Government.

What they found was that:

a. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.

b. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.

c. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.

d. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.

e. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

e. is interesting.

There were witnesses of a plane. I've never said there wasn't a plane. Just that there wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. So is it possible that such a plane flew low over the Pentagon and simultaneously the Pentagon was damaged by internal explosives and a few Boeing parts?

just wondering here.

And if a 757 lipped light poles surely it's wings would have broken before hitting the pentagon and leave loads of debris on the front lawn, including digging into the front lawn.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

PreviousNext

Return to Movies