Skip to content

IRON LADY II

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:The pics I posted in this thread. but yup it could be just preplanted explosions.

So now we can talk about facts ??? No because there are no "facts" ....but Motives do usually run a criminal act ..but the idea you and GG dismiss the videos I posted and try to focus on the Pentagon worries me .....WHY ?

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm just trying to help GG compile a list of facts.

so define a fact ?? every fact is questioned as a non fact ....by the people who belive the official version of events or the people who believe it was an inside job ......to the average Joe Facts are as told to us by the media .....as they would never lie ......so what is a fact ....... :confused:

Well a fact is something that I can see on a picture/video. And yes I know pics/videos can be doctored but I'm reasonably skilled at discerning which are fakes or not.

The point is that very few facts are known about 911.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:The pics I posted in this thread. but yup it could be just preplanted explosions.

So now we can talk about facts ??? No because there are no "facts" ....but Motives do usually run a criminal act ..but the idea you and GG dismiss the videos I posted and try to focus on the Pentagon worries me .....WHY ?

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm just trying to help GG compile a list of facts.

so define a fact ?? every fact is questioned as a non fact ....by the people who belive the official version of events or the people who believe it was an inside job ......to the average Joe Facts are as told to us by the media .....as they would never lie ......so what is a fact ....... :confused:

Well a fact is something that I can see on a picture/video. And yes I know pics/videos can be doctored but I'm reasonably skilled at discerning which are fakes or not.

The point is that very few facts are known about 911.

So if thats true time to end the debate and put up with what we have been left with .....Millions of dead people ...ah fuck it, Dancing on Ice is on soon ......

Posted on

"The point is that very few facts are known about 911."

you're missing the point. The above fact means the official version is simply subjective propaganda. I've shown that a 7575 didn't hit the pentagon. it's not difficult to show that WTC7, beyond sensible doubt, was demolished. There's a huge amount of discussion showing the mot8ivations for the Ziono-neocons to orchestrate a huge Pearl Harbor sized False Flag in order to pretext a decades long campaign against islam in the Middle East

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:"The point is that very few facts are known about 911."

you're missing the point. The above fact means the official version is simply subjective propaganda. I've shown that a 7575 didn't hit the pentagon. it's not difficult to show that WTC7, beyond sensible doubt, was demolished. There's a huge amount of discussion showing the mot8ivations for the Ziono-neocons to orchestrate a huge Pearl Harbor sized False Flag in order to pretext a decades long campaign against islam in the Middle East

but to the ears and eyes of some what you are saying is all Conspiracy theories....because if it was true the BBC would of told us .

Posted on

the BBC is probably one of the most lying propaganda spewing media outlets there is. There's several examples to prove that. It has lots of 'gall'

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:the BBC is probably one of the most lying propaganda spewing media outlets there is. There's several examples to prove that. It has lots of 'gall'

Clearly not to some Smeggy... ;) they just misspoke ,or got the pictures mixed up :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:the BBC is probably one of the most lying propaganda spewing media outlets there is. There's several examples to prove that. It has lots of 'gall'

Clearly not to some Smeggy... ;) they just misspoke ,or got the pictures mixed up :D

Retarded explanations which frankly anyone with half a brain or anyone paying attention would not swallow. One of the most patronising excuses given by the BBC was regarding it's refusal to help victims of the Zionist genocide by not showing the appeals for Palestine and Lebanon after the Zionists murdered thousands of Lebanese and Palestinians. The utterly repulsive BBC CEO Mark Thompson even tried to say broadcasting a humanitarian appeal was breaching the BBC's fantasy impartiality. Yet he didn't have a a probelm with the Disaster Emergency Commitee's ( DEC ) humanitarian appeals for the Asian tsunami, Darfur and the Congo. Of course all these disasters were not caused by the Zionists.

and yes it's amazing that Osama Bin Laden is the world's biggest villain when it suits, but when someone details his death it's completely ignored, and even edited out by the BBC

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Means nothing ......you ignore Facts that might exist and focus on this bullshit .....Facts are there are no pics ...Move along did anyone die ? No, that part of the building was empty Fact...it was all smoke and mirrors end of .

Tell that to the men and women who pulled the bodies out of that building. i.e. the soldiers, firefighters and paramedics who, if you are to be believed, were all in on the "conspiracy". Tell that to the forensic scientists who had to attempt to identify the remains of near 200 dead victims. They must have been in on the conspiracy too, eh? Tell that to the employees of the Pentagon who were either badly injured themselves or lost colleagues in the incident. Bill Clinton couldn't conceal the fact he came on Lewinsky's face but Bush, being far brighter, managed to stage a conspiracy in which hundreds of people in on it managed to stay silent and nearly 3000 died. True genius.

annie27 wrote: See you have to stop this its going to make Smeggy do things he might not want to do ..stop the silly digs ...its not gaining you brownie points with anyone . and it does not make you look smart or funny .......just fecking terrified of an old bat :howl:

Annie, Smeggy can ban me if he so wishes. I don't actually care too much about that. The internet is rather a large place and I already have many homes dotted around it so being excluded from a site populated with people obsessed with Zionists, Rothschilds and others would be no great hardship.

As for being "fecking terrified" of you, well I must confess: madness does scare me and if you genuinely believe even half of the stuff you post you are most definitely mad. What scares me the most is that the Broadmoor authorities, or those in Rampton or Ashworth or wherever the fuck the court sent you, allow you so much internet access. It may all be part of your rehabilitation but nonetheless I do feel that it is doing you more harm than good.

Another visit from a celebrity guest may lighten your mood. Try and get me an autograph if you are adjudged safe enough to wander around.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Tell that to the forensic scientists who had to attempt to identify the remains of near 200 dead victims.
:roll: some fecking hospital eh .....

but Bush, being far brighter, managed to stage a conspiracy

Bush ??? this is what you think not my opinion ...dont put words in my mouth , I hate the whole fecking Bush family and I have no doubt they knew of an event being planned ......but very little info would of been told to George Bush if any ...

What scares me the most is that the Broadmoor authorities, or those in Rampton or Ashworth or wherever the fuck the court sent you, allow you so much internet access. It may all be part of your rehabilitation but nonetheless I do feel that it is doing you more harm than good.

Why are you trying to kick off trouble again I thought this had been sorted out ........Once again you are getting very personal . Not that it bothers me so much but it would seem you are going for the red card ,WHY ..... :confused:

Posted on

Salazar wrote:. Bill Clinton couldn't conceal the fact he came on Lewinsky's face but Bush, being far brighter, managed to stage a conspiracy in which hundreds of people in on it managed to stay silent and nearly 3000 died. True genius.

I an only advise you re-evaluate your conception of the structure of the power base. Bush was just a Lectern Puppet. He was just a figurehead, just like Obama is the current incumbent figurehead.

I agree. It's a total joke to even suggest that Bush conspired anything. The guy is a total buffoon. but he was just about capable of taking orders, signing papers and making gaffes from behind his Lectern.

Bush had nothing to do with orchestrating 911. He was probably told 'something' would happen to pre-text a Middle East agenda, but that was about as far as it went.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Salazar wrote:. Bill Clinton couldn't conceal the fact he came on Lewinsky's face but Bush, being far brighter, managed to stage a conspiracy in which hundreds of people in on it managed to stay silent and nearly 3000 died. True genius.

I an only advise you re-evaluate your conception of the structure of the power base. Bush was just a Lectern Puppet. He was just a figurehead, just like Obama is the current incumbent figurehead.

I agree. It's a total joke to even suggest that Bush conspired anything. The guy is a total buffoon. but he was just about capable of taking orders, signing papers and making gaffes from behind his Lectern.

Bush had nothing to do with orchestrating 911. He was probably told 'something' would happen to pre-text a Middle East agenda, but that was about as far as it went.

Funny he still says explosives ..... :hyenas:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Funny he still says explosives ..... :hyenas:

Unbelievable! he can't even read his script fluently. however repulsive and orally disgusting blair is he can at least parrot the Elite line in a professional manner. Bush is just a fucking retard.

It's gonna be hilarious when Sarah Palin becomes president

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

And 'Al-qaeda' cells and Biological weapons. ???

Teh US security services found lots of bogus Al-Qaeda cells. All of which were proven bogus and originated from innocent scenarios.

Biological weapons? Yup the American military planted the Anthrax rubbish. Only the truly naive swallowed this crap. I wouldn't mind but it's not even intelligent propaganda

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Tell that to the forensic scientists who had to attempt to identify the remains of near 200 dead victims.
:roll: some fecking hospital eh .....

but Bush, being far brighter, managed to stage a conspiracy

Bush ??? this is what you think not my opinion ...dont put words in my mouth , I hate the whole fecking Bush family and I have no doubt they knew of an event being planned ......but very little info would of been told to George Bush if any ...

What scares me the most is that the Broadmoor authorities, or those in Rampton or Ashworth or wherever the fuck the court sent you, allow you so much internet access. It may all be part of your rehabilitation but nonetheless I do feel that it is doing you more harm than good.

Why are you trying to kick off trouble again I thought this had been sorted out ........Once again you are getting very personal . Not that it bothers me so much but it would seem you are going for the red card ,WHY ..... :confused:

in case Salazar missed this ..... :D

Posted on

I'll watch the video in a second.

Just a note: These discussions are interesting. People who believe the official explanation and people who don't believe it both have valid input. The personals are spoiling it and I'll just delete any of it as I come across it now. Feel free to attack arguments with as much ferocity as you like, but not arguers :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

4444 wrote:I'm no conspiracy theorist but this is something that always intrigues me about 9/11: just how did the plane that crashed into the Pentagon actually manage to travel at such a low altitude, basically just a graze above ground level, to enable it to make that impact? This was not a Harrier jump jet, nor was it a helicopter. It would have had to have travelled at speed at a frighteningly low level for some considerable distance in order to achieve this feat, no?

Come along, Tango. As Smeggy's resident aviation expert, what's your view - would this have been an easy feat for a pilot to accomplish? Never mind the easy WTC stuff, what about this which frankly baffles me as to how it could possibly have been executed.

Posted on

4444 wrote:
4444 wrote:I'm no conspiracy theorist but this is something that always intrigues me about 9/11: just how did the plane that crashed into the Pentagon actually manage to travel at such a low altitude, basically just a graze above ground level, to enable it to make that impact? This was not a Harrier jump jet, nor was it a helicopter. It would have had to have travelled at speed at a frighteningly low level for some considerable distance in order to achieve this feat, no?

Come along, Tango. As Smeggy's resident aviation expert, what's your view - would this have been an easy feat for a pilot to accomplish? Never mind the easy WTC stuff, what about this which frankly baffles me as to how it could possibly have been executed.

I've said in the past (and provided evidence) to show that I don't believe an aircraft entered the Pentagon, and nor do many other pilots. Of the whole 9/11 scenario, this is the least believeable. The only way you'd get an aircraft that close to the ground would be if it failed to land or take-off. I can't believe it would be possible to fly an aircraft into the base of the Pentagon like that. Apart from anything else, no matter how bad the accident, some part of the aircraft always remains, as I showed in the accompanying photos last time. Usually it's the tailplane, and that's why they put what the media calls 'the black boxes' there. In all the pictures I have seen of this incident, I have never seen any significant amount of aircraft debris. The comments on Wiki regarding this are interesting:

The cockpit voice recorder was quickly transported to the NTSB lab in Washington, D.C., and its data was downloaded. Soon afterward, the FBI took charge of the box and its data.[85] CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[86] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.
Why did the FBI 'take charge' of the box and its' data before it had been fully analysed by the NTSB? This must be the first recorded case of this happening, and also the first case where the contents of the cockpit voice recorder were unusable.
If the contents of the 'black boxes' were so degraded, how come that the French are still looking for the 'black boxes' from AF447 which crashed into the middle of Atlantic in June 2009? And while we're on the subject of that flight, look at this piece of tailfin which survived the drop from 40,000 ft into water. There is not a scrap of debris worthy of the name in the Pentagon pictures, and this aircraft was very much lower, or so we have been led to believe.

This is worth a read, too. It explains the whole thing in more detail, and better than I can. Their phone call to the NTSB on YouTube is interesting, too.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

Let's just accept for one minute that neither plane nor missile hit the Pentagon.
So what possibly caused the massive amount of damge to the building.

Please don't say explosives because there were no traces of conventional explosives found in the debris, just Boeing parts.
:chin:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

A fact is; a Boeing ploughed into the Pentagon from a very low level.
As low as if the plane was landing on a runway. The pilot wasn't worried about how low he was flying prior to impact because he was a suicide pilot. Why would he worry, because he wasn't going to see daylight again anyway?

All he was concerned about, being a brainwashed Muslim, was the 72 virgins waiting for him with open arms in paradise.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Let's just accept for one minute that neither plane nor missile hit the Pentagon.
So what possibly caused the massive amount of damge to the building.

Well what caused the most damage was the collapse of the building due to the damage caused to the ground floor. The damage was minimal until the upper floors collapsed

Please don't say explosives because there were no traces of conventional explosives found in the debris, just Boeing parts.
:chin:

You have no idea exactly what or wasn't found at the site. Unless of course you were one of the investigators one the scene?

And regarding Boeing parts, the implantment of a few Boeing parts ( either as a payload of whatever object did hit the Penatagon/or brought into the building earlier ) is probably one of the easiest parts of an orchestration of such a false flag.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

PreviousNext

Return to Movies