Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

IRON LADY II

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Quote: From Annie.

"Then with all respect you are a fool......do you not understand World War One and Two did not just happen, but were made to happen .......it made money for the men who made the goods who kept the war going(Bankers who also made weapons ), or do you just think we hated each other" ???

If my memory serves me correctly WW2 began because a little German dictator with a big ego, and sporting a Charlie Chaplin moustache fooled our then Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, into believing he had no intention of going to war in Europe.

How did the rich elite that you keep referring to bring that war about?
They may well have cashed in on the conflict by way of supplying Britain and our allies with arms, etc, but they did not create the war. Same applies to WW1.

Does anyone know how many children were also killed in WW1 and WW2, I doubt it, but you keep on about how many died in Iraq. Did you blame Hitler for the children that died from 1939 to 1945?...So why blame Tony Blair and George Bush for the rather inflated figure of 500,000 in Iraq. War is a dirty, nasty game and people die, including children. It's unavoidable until someone designs a bullet, bomb, or missile that only kills adults.
Can you give me some evidence that the elite 'created' those two wars?

'Cashed in' on those wars would be a more appropriate statement.
I would accept that, and weren't we glad of the contribution from the rich elite at the time. Without it we'd all probably be speaking German now. So thank the rich elite for having saved our necks in both world wars.

By the way, how can you call someone a fool 'with all respect'.

No wot ar meen Arry?...ooooops!, Annie.

To Smeggypants:

Sorry, I meant to write 3,000 killed on 9/11, not 30,000..Just a typo. I was tired and my fingers were working faster than my brain. :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

I have never seen this photo of the Pentagon before (I'm posting the link rather than the image itself, because it's already re-sizable for closer inspection).

Confirmation that it's legit please?

And if legit, confirmation also that there's definitely something sticking out of that wall?

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

No worries Rocky :)

GG, there's an interesting pic of the roof of the pentagon showing a camera and some other antenna type equipment, on I think the 2nd ring in, pointing towards the exact trajectory of the alleged 757. Pics taken only a few days after the attacks show this equipment has been removed. The pentagon as you might imagine has lots of things mounted on the roof, mostly repeated, but this isntallation was uinique. I must try and find the pics.

Do you remember this?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:No worries Rocky :)

GG, there's an interesting pic of the roof of the pentagon showing a camera and some other antenna type equipment, on I think the 2nd ring in, pointing towards the exact trajectory of the alleged 757. Pics taken only a few days after the attacks show this equipment has been removed. The pentagon as you might imagine has lots of things mounted on the roof, mostly repeated, but this isntallation was uinique. I must try and find the pics.

Do you remember this?

Yes, I remember them, I posted them on one of the 9/11 threads, but it was probably about a year ago. It might have been a thread with the word Pentagon in it, if I remember right, but don't take that as gospel.

I may still have the pics at home, but I'm at work just now, will look later when I get home.

Did you look follow the image link I posted above?

And as I asked above:

And if legit, confirmation also that there's definitely something sticking out of that wall?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:

Do you remember this?

Yes, I remember them, I posted them on one of the 9/11 threads, but it was probably about a year ago. It might have been a thread with the word Pentagon in it, if I remember right, but don't take that as gospel.

I may still have the pics at home, but I'm at work just now, will look later when I get home.

And as I asked above:

Yeah I had a look ( you can post big images by either using the [img800] bbcode or even better use the one below which also acts as a link to the full sized version )

Where am I supposed to be looking?

Click on image for full size:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:

Do you remember this?

And as I asked above:

Ok, here's the pictures you were after. This first pic shows the camera you were speaking of, you have to zoom right in to see it (it's on the right hand side of the gap, just adjacent to the corner of the blackened roof area). We're looking at it from the rear in this pic.
Pic of camera

This next pic shows a close-up of same area with the camera circled in yellow:

This third pic shows the same roof area, but now looking at it from the front, If you zoom in to the cctv pole where the camera was in pics 1 and 2 you'll see that the pole is now just a pole, i.e. no cctv, the camera is gone.

Oh and here's the thread on which I first posted the pics...
SERIOUSLY ...WHERE'S THE PLANE !?!?!???!

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Brilliant stuff ghostie :squeeze: :)

I'm just looking at that 'camera' again. Are we sure it's a camera nad just part of the broken roof behind. that pole is awfully thin to mount a camera on.

Even if there isn't a camera and it's just three aerials, they are suspicious. Thye don't appear anywhere else on the building on any pics I've seen.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Brilliant stuff ghostie :squeeze: :)

I'm just looking at that 'camera' again. Are we sure it's a camera nad just part of the broken roof behind. that pole is awfully thin to mount a camera on.

Even if there isn't a camera and it's just three aerials, they are suspicious. Thye don't appear anywhere else on the building on any pics I've seen.

Well, it looks like it's gotten a bit bent over in the crash/expolsion/whatever but I'm thinking, YES...

Here, look at these...

And GoComparrrrre...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

I'd like to see it from another angle to confirm though.

What about the sticking out of building pic above - where am I supposed to be looking ?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I'd like to see it from another angle to confirm though.

What about the sticking out of building pic above - where am I supposed to be looking ?

The white object with the blue stripe running along it...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Dunno but it's thin and looks like it came from an upper floor.

see this pic from te front. you can see it behind the truck bent in half

This pic is big click on it and zoom in

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The pic also shows up the myth of the pentagon's structure being this super strong steel reinforrced concrete slab which would withstand a 100 ton object hitting it at hundreds of miles per hour as nonsense.

It looks like a concrete ( with rebar ) skeleton. with a simple brick and mortar filling. then with a very thin facade of fake stone blocks. Quite shoddy really. But then we know that. It was built in war time when materials were scarce

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Dunno but it's thin and looks like it came from an upper floor.

see this pic from te front. you can see it behind the truck bent in half

This pic is big click on it and zoom in

This pic seems to be consistent with a large plane hitting the building.
We know there was no missile involved and no-one heard a massive explosion that would account for explosives being the cause so it leaves just one option, and that is; a Boeing did actually hit the building.

Problem solved.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:This pic seems to be consistent with a large plane hitting the building.

That statement is only valid if you try and qualify it. I won't be holding my breath :)

Is this picture consistent with a large plane hitting the building?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:.
We know there was no missile involved

I'm afraid we don't. Unless you know something the rest of us don't know. Were you involved in 911?

and no-one heard a massive explosion that would account for explosives being the cause

You don't know this either.

so it leaves just one option, and that is; a Boeing did actually hit the building.

Problem solved.

I have to say your leaps of logic couldn't be more erroneous. I've already shown an aircraft carrying a tail fin the size of a 757 tail fin didn't hit the building.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Right, here's all the arial photos I have...

In these first three the yellow and red circles show the puncture hole that was supposedly meant to be the nose cone... :doh:

Then same angle, bigger pic, doesn't look to me like a 767 drove into ANY inner rings of the Pentagon...

This one clearly shows the two sections of burnt rooftop, looks to me as if this section of the Pentagon had already suffered a rather large fire previously. You can see where they'e been working on it for some time, including new slates in certain areas.

And here's all the rest of the arial views...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
Computer scientists and graphics experts at Purdue University created a model to attempt to replicate what actually occurred if a 757 had hit the Pentagon. Their findings were pretty consistent with what was found. They theorised that the plane would essentially "liquify" as it struck the reinforced building and "pour" itself into the impact hole it created. That would leave very little of the shell intact.

Thought I'd do some research of my own regarding this Purdue University computer model. it seems they are completey stupid or are helping create propaganda. This computer model rings a bell from the laughable BBC documentary that was shown to debunk CTs on 911 sometime ago. I remember it failing badly then ...

So it seems the purdue University didn't claim the plane liquified as it hit the building and "pour" itself into the impact hole it created. I'm not suprised as that behaviour would defy the laws of physics. No to give Purdue some credit, unlike salazar, there explanation does conform to the laws of physics and they dont' claim the debris changes direction.

So what does purdue university actually claim ?

1] They show the tailfin they show shearing intact into the building

2] The wings are sliced into multiple segments by the vertical columns of the pentagon and debris enters the building between the columns, knocking the not very strong bricks and mortar walls down.
As you can see in this video and screenshot

In fact I would pretty much agree that prudue University have accurately modelled what would happen if a 757 had flown into the pentagon at the position and angle of whatever hit it.

HOWEVER THERE'S A HUGE FLAW IN THEIR WORK ..... REALITY.

They should have looked at the precollapse pictures ...

We have proof a 757 tail fin didn't slice into the building as Purdue claim. We also have proof

here's another image of the impact hole and proof no tail fin hit the building

Grade F fail, I'm afraid.

yes using the Purdue University example certainly was

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The computer simulations also seem to be missing several tonnes of rolls royce engines x2

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Unbelievable how this crap can get used to try an persuade people a 757 hit the Pentagon. Do they think we are all retards :roll:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:The pics I posted in this thread. but yup it could be just preplanted explosions.

So now we can talk about facts ??? No because there are no "facts" ....but Motives do usually run a criminal act ..but the idea you and GG dismiss the videos I posted and try to focus on the Pentagon worries me .....WHY ?

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm just trying to help GG compile a list of facts.

so define a fact ?? every fact is questioned as a non fact ....by the people who belive the official version of events or the people who believe it was an inside job ......to the average Joe Facts are as told to us by the media .....as they would never lie ......so what is a fact ....... :confused:

PreviousNext

Return to Movies