Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

IRON LADY II

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

This woman never fails to amaze me ...she has got that crazed look of power madness just right :D
http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/mery ... 6002994269

Of course it will be another load of bullshit ....I wonder if it will mention how the Bilderbergers brought her down :chin:

Admittedly, they are efficient talent-spotters, inviting Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher and Bill Clinton before they were household names
;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ntasy.html

This is worth a read ...all 3 parts
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/mar/10/extract

Good afternoon, Mr Rockefeller," murmured Jim. The gatekeeper bowed and lifted the gate. Rockefeller waved, and the taxi disappeared up the drive.

Then came Umberto Agnelli of Fiat, Italy's de facto royal family, net worth $3.3bn, barely noticeable in the back seat of some old sedan.

here was James Wolfensohn, president of the World Bank. "Incredible," murmured Fred. "Unbelievable."

here was Vernon Jordan, Bill Clinton's close friend, his unelected unofficial adviser and golfing partner - Vernon Jordan, who plucked the president from Arkansas obscurity and nurtured him to the White House, and who is widely credited with pulling strings to get James Wolfensohn his job as president of the World Bank.

there was Henry Kissinger, possibly the most powerful individual the postwar world has known: Dr Kissinger, who sanctioned the secret bombing of Cambodia and later won the Nobel Peace Prize,

The taxis kept coming. There were CEOs of pharmaceutical giants and tobacco companies and car manufacturers, the heads of banks from Europe and North America. Some, like Richard Holbrooke, America's United Nations representative, gave us friendly smiles, which Jim returned with a glare of undisguised loathing.

Posted on

Why on earth would they make a film about this vile lump of faecal matter is beyond me.

An individual who ordered war atrocities, lauded up mass murderers and was even opposed to the reunification of Germany. Not to mention selling off our national assets via the Rothschilds and also being another Murdoch product.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Why on earth would they make a film about this vile lump of faecal matter is beyond me.

An individual who ordered war atrocities, lauded up mass murderers and was even opposed to the reunification of Germany. Not to mention selling off our national assets via the Rothschilds and also being another Murdoch product.

I think you just answered your own question Smeggy :D no doubt it will show her softer side :howl: and nothing close to the truth . And when she did finally decide to stand up to the money masters (too little too late) they got rid of her .
She was thwarting their BIG EU plans ;)

Posted on

there was Henry Kissinger, possibly the most powerful individual the postwar world has known: Dr Kissinger, who sanctioned the secret bombing of Cambodia and later won the Nobel Peace Prize,

Yes those who use violence are often given peace prizes and liberty medals. Perez, Obama, Kissinger, Blair, etc, etc

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Yes, I was going to start a thread about this yesterday titled Mamma Mia! - Meryl's Only Doing Maggie! (see what I did there?) but then decided I couldn't really be arsed.

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Yes those who use violence are often given peace prizes and liberty medals. Perez, Obama, Kissinger, Blair, etc, etc

Back to Maggie , after seeing her debate over the EU , do you think she was standing up at the last stand against the Globalists :chin: . Was she evil herself? or just another used puppet ,who finally realised how she had been played ?

I have no idea but I do wonder ...but no doubt via her actions a lot of people suffered .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Back to Maggie , after seeing her debate over the EU , do you think she was standing up at the last stand against the Globalists :chin: . Was she evil herself? or just another used puppet ,who finally realised how she had been played ?

I have no idea but I do wonder ...but no doubt via her actions a lot of people suffered .

Often puppets are cold blooded. Look At Blair. He was a puppet, but a willing mercenary. Thatcher lauded up that vile mass murderer Pinochet, even invited him into her home.

So sure she was a puppet, but a willing public face for the evil bastards behind her. As such she is just as bad as they.

I don't know a great deal about her EU involvement, although I remember her fighting Britain's corner within it. She still colluded with the Rothschild agenda of selling our national assets, at cheap prices, to the Elite though. And look what's happened since. Energy prices are through the fucking roof. We all need energy for heating and just about anything else in modern life.

And then there's the Belgrano war crime. That was wanton slaughter for political point scoring and nothing to do with the defence of the Falklands. Murdoch stuck is awe in too with the 'Gotcha' headline in The Scum - Usual stuff of rallying up the great unwashed in patriotic oneness against the external threat. Same old shit.

Thatcher can FUCK OFF AFAIC.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Dont forget SHE was a *puppet* for that awful,awful man Reagan...... :stomp: :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Why on earth would they make a film about this vile lump of faecal matter is beyond me.

For a start, why not? The period of her premiership from 1979 until 1990 was amongst the most eventful of the post-war period. I don't need to rhyme off the events of those years as most here will be well acquainted with them. Suffice to say that Thatcher was arguably as much revered as she was reviled and for that reason alone this film will be of at least passing interest to many.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:

For a start, why not? The period of her premiership from 1979 until 1990 was amongst the most eventful of the post-war period. I don't need to rhyme off the events of those years as most here will be well acquainted with them. Suffice to say that Thatcher was arguably as much revered as she was reviled and for that reason alone this film will be of at least passing interest to many.

I wouldn't argue that some don't revere Thatcher. But how any decent person can revere a supporter of mass murderers, and commiter of violent atrocities is beyond me. That kind of behaviour is light years away from anything I would call decent morality. Let alone the other bad things she has done.

But you're right of course, a film would be of interest to many. She doesn't deserve to be commemorated in any way though.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

She still colluded with the Rothschild agenda

Colluded ? or was she forced ?? you know how the game works as Dolls says "She was a puppet" how do you know they never threatened her kids lives if she did not carry out her orders from above ,just like Blair carried his out .

I cannot stand the woman personally at all or Blair , but these decisions are made at the CFR and the Royal Institute not in Downing street.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

Colluded ? or was she forced ?? you know how the game works as Dolls says "She was a puppet" how do you know they never threatened her kids lives if she did not carry out her orders from above ,just like Blair carried his out .

I cannot stand the woman personally at all or Blair , but these decisions are made at the CFR and the Royal Institute not in Downing street.

I know what you are saying but she ( or Blair ) knew the score and didn't have to go along with it. These disgusting fucks, like Bush and Obama, go along with it for their own selfish career paths.

Unlike people like David Kelly or John charles de menezes, Thatcher and Blair wouldn't have upset the agenda had they not toed the line, as someone else else would have been groomed for the jobs. David Kelly and John charles de menezes were in impossible situations of sailing against the tide and had to be got rid of.

Thatcher, like Blair, is cold blooded. just like Madeleine Albright, Kissinger, Perez, Livni, Netanyahu, the Neocons, etc, etc

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I know what you are saying but she ( or Blair ) knew the score and didn't have to go along with it. These disgusting fucks, like Bush and Obama, go along with it for their own selfish career paths.

Unlike people like David Kelly or John charles de menezes, Thatcher and Blair wouldn't have upset the agenda had they not toed the line, as someone else else would have been groomed for the jobs. David Kelly and John charles de menezes were in impossible situations of sailing against the tide and had to be got rid of.

Thatcher, like Blair, is cold blooded. just like Madeleine Albright, Kissinger, Perez, Livni, Netanyahu, the Neocons, etc, etc

I am afraid we will never know the truth of it all Smeggy . But the facts are as soon as she stood against the EU she was kicked out of office.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
I am afraid we will never know the truth of it all Smeggy . But the facts are as soon as she stood against the EU she was kicked out of office.

Can't argue with that. Saddam Hussein was a good friend of the Zionist-Neocons while he was useful them. things changed and they got rid of him, taking millions of innocent Iraqi Lives with him.

Egypt's Mubarak is a similar example. Propped up by the Zionists until he was no longer an asset, and then ....

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Colluded ? or was she forced ?? you know how the game works as Dolls says "She was a puppet" how do you know they never threatened her kids lives if she did not carry out her orders from above ,just like Blair carried his out.

Grow up. Or at least endeavour not to sound like a 12 year old.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
annie27 wrote:Colluded ? or was she forced ?? you know how the game works as Dolls says "She was a puppet" how do you know they never threatened her kids lives if she did not carry out her orders from above ,just like Blair carried his out.

Grow up. Or at least endeavour not to sound like a 12 year old.

you cheeky bastard who the hell do you think you are FFS :mad:

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Can't argue with that. Saddam Hussein was a good friend of the Zionist-Neocons while he was useful them. things changed and they got rid of him, taking millions of innocent Iraqi Lives with him.

Egypt's Mubarak is a similar example. Propped up by the Zionists until he was no longer an asset, and then ....

What 'things changed' with Saddam Hussein - his invasion of Kuwait? I can't deny that millions of lives were lost during the Iraq invasion, but equally, we will never know how many lives were lost in Iraq during his 23-year reign, including the political prisoners, the Kurds who were gassed, and the boys and men he sent to war against Iran.

At what point did Mubarak cease to be an asset? He was still carrying out the policies he had always done, no freedom of the press (media) good relations with Israel, buying his arms from the US, guided both from his masters in the US and the other influences, until the gatherings in Tahrir Square. It is more than likely that he would have stepped down in a year or two anyway - his son was being groomed for the succession.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

tango15 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

What 'things changed' with Saddam Hussein - his invasion of Kuwait? I can't deny that millions of lives were lost during the Iraq invasion, but equally, we will never know how many lives were lost in Iraq during his 23-year reign, including the political prisoners, the Kurds who were gassed, and the boys and men he sent to war against Iran.

At what point did Mubarak cease to be an asset? He was still carrying out the policies he had always done, no freedom of the press (media) good relations with Israel, buying his arms from the US, guided both from his masters in the US and the other influences, until the gatherings in Tahrir Square. It is more than likely that he would have stepped down in a year or two anyway - his son was being groomed for the succession.

A lot of experts outside the MSM are saying that Israel wants an excuse to attack other Muslim nations ,and since Mubarak is known to be on Israels side it would not be possible with him in power so he has to be replaced with some one who would "Appear " to be a threat to Israel . A perfect Storm so to speak . Hence the promotion of the "Muslim Brotherhood " all over the MSM .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:A lot of experts outside the MSM are saying that Israel wants an excuse to attack other Muslim nations ,and since Mubarak is known to be on Israels side it would not be possible with him in power so he has to be replaced with some one who would "Appear " to be a threat to Israel . A perfect Storm so to speak . Hence the promotion of the "Muslim Brotherhood " all over the MSM .

The man's been in power for 30 years - since Sadat was assassinated - and you theorise that now, the Zionists have decreed he must go. The prospect of political instability and an Islamic dominated Egyptian government must be very appealing to Israel.

personal attack removed

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
annie27 wrote:A lot of experts outside the MSM are saying that Israel wants an excuse to attack other Muslim nations ,and since Mubarak is known to be on Israels side it would not be possible with him in power so he has to be replaced with some one who would "Appear " to be a threat to Israel . A perfect Storm so to speak . Hence the promotion of the "Muslim Brotherhood " all over the MSM .

The man's been in power for 30 years - since Sadat was assassinated - and you theorise that now, the Zionists have decreed he must go. The prospect of political instability and an Islamic dominated Egyptian government must be very appealing to Israel.

personal attack removed

Whats with you ???? funny how you never challenge GG or Smeggy and yet they have been suggesting the same thing maybe happening.

I might have heated debates on here but its with people I have been chatting to for a few years , WHO ARE YOU ???

Why am I not allowed to have an opinion or a suggestion without you getting personal ? Stick to the debate .

Thats the second very nasty personal attack in one day .

And I have reported you . enough is enough .

Next

Return to Movies