Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Taking Of Pelham 123

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

This is one remake I have been looking forward to, loved the original.

The original 1974 version

Posted on

The 2009 release is the second remake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0140594/

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:The 2009 release is the second remake

Lets hope this one is better than the first attempt to redo it

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:

Anything with D'onfonio has already been given the kiss of death.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

Anything with D'onfonio has already been given the kiss of death.

Can't agree with you there, I am a massive fan of Law and Order

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:Anything with D'onfonio has already been given the kiss of death.

The original Law and Order series was streets ahead of the recent spate of spin-offs.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:Anything with D'onfonio has already been given the kiss of death.

The original Law and Order series was streets ahead of the recent spate of spin-offs.

SVU is the best out of all three, that's been going 10 years now, Criminal Intent got better in the last couple of years when they swapped between two teams each week, this year with Jeff Goldblum has been fantastic. Vincent D'Onofrio really found his perfect character in Robert Goren, brilliant actor

Posted on

I loved the orginal film Robert Shaw, he was great actor and gorgeous as well. Remember him *Man for All Seasons* and I also remember him in the tv series *The Buccaneers*. :oops:

Adore L&O as well. :thumb:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:I loved the orginal film Robert Shaw, he was great actor and gorgeous as well. Remember him *Man for All Seasons* and I also remember him in the tv series *The Buccaneers*. :oops:

Don't forget the Hallmark Channel moves in July to Sky 130, essential for your L & O fix

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
Dolls wrote:I loved the orginal film Robert Shaw, he was great actor and gorgeous as well. Remember him *Man for All Seasons* and I also remember him in the tv series *The Buccaneers*. :oops:

Don't forget the Hallmark Channel moves in July to Sky 130, essential for your L & O fix

Cheers Martyn :cheers: I'm Virgin so it stays the same channel 162.

Must admit though I've seen clips of CI and Goren looks terrible. :( I like him so much I cant bear to see him looking fat and bloated ! :( :( Is it cos of his undercover work! Please tell me or PM me all the details, I like to know so not bothered about *not knowing* etc!! :thumb:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

Must admit though I've seen clips of CI and Goren looks terrible. :( I like him so much I cant bear to see him looking fat and bloated ! :( :( Is it cos of his undercover work! Please tell me or PM me all the details, I like to know so not bothered about *not knowing* etc!! :thumb:

A lot of it is just gradual but he does go through a tough time at the end of Season 6, undercover in a mental ward in a prison, not officially sanctioned, gets him a long suspension. The character has become a lot darker but a lot deeper and the look goes with that really, I am really enjoying how his character has changed.

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
Dolls wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

A lot of it is just gradual but he does go through a tough time at the end of Season 6, undercover in a mental ward in a prison, not officially sanctioned, gets him a long suspension. The character has become a lot darker but a lot deeper and the look goes with that really, I am really enjoying how his character has changed.

Hmm thought so, I always remember that episode when they convicted that judge who raped a girl and the wife killed her and got rid of the body, He went totally mental when he realised (the judges people) had gone to the hospital to find out more info about Gorens mum..... :( The anger he portrayed then was I think Hmm they can use this for future episodes..He is a very deep character so I suppose they will use that.

Forum Slapper Lush

Return to Movies