Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Peaches Geldof Piss Off!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

This stupid cow need a slap, just when i thought nobody could get more exposure than Winehouse and those bloody Maddy gits then she turns up :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Peaches Married For Visa" "Bookies Give Marriage a Month" "She is Heading for Another Overdose!"
"Peaches in Quest for Attention" etc..........

Its every place you look can this tart that is living off her surname and parents name please piss off! :banghead: :mad1:

Posted on

staroffurby wrote:This stupid cow need a slap, just when i thought nobody could get more exposure than Winehouse and those bloody Maddy gits then she turns up

:howl: :howl: :howl:

Go, staroffurby!!!

Posted on

ariane wrote:
staroffurby wrote:This stupid cow need a slap, just when i thought nobody could get more exposure than Winehouse and those bloody Maddy gits then she turns up

Go, staroffurby!!!

I am only just warming up :pp:

Can't we dig a big hole throw those Maddie publicity charity seeking whores in there, throw some coke in there this will make Winehouse turn up, then we can say they are there for an interview on a classy show for trendy teen, but oh no we need a presenter. Then from nowhere Peaches will turn up. In they all go and fill the bloody hole in. :pp:

I will be the first one dancing on top! :yippee:

Posted on

Look on the bright side, at least Britney's been quiet of late :)

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

I do not care about this silly little rich girl enough to tell her to piss off.

I'm just travelling through.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

taliesin wrote:Look on the bright side, at least Britney's been quiet of late :)

she's working on a new album, and its her best work ever :thumb: I heard a report on Radio 1 news - she invited OK magazine in to her home - and no questions were barred!!!!

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

staroffurby wrote:
ariane wrote:

Go, staroffurby!!!

I am only just warming up :pp:

Can't we dig a big hole throw those Maddie publicity charity seeking whores in there, throw some coke in there this will make Winehouse turn up, then we can say they are there for an interview on a classy show for trendy teen, but oh no we need a presenter. Then from nowhere Peaches will turn up. In they all go and fill the bloody hole in. :pp:

I will be the first one dancing on top! :yippee:

Don't forget Kerry katona, Jade goody and the Beckhams!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:
taliesin wrote:Look on the bright side, at least Britney's been quiet of late :)

she's working on a new album, and its her best work ever :thumb: I heard a report on Radio 1 news - she invited OK magazine in to her home - and no questions were barred!!!!

I heard that also......new album.........best work ever.......and of course we've never heard that from a troubled singer before..........ok, we'll see in, what was it 8 months?

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Return to Celebs