Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Harry Hewitt goes naked in Vegas!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Sheeple

I'm waiting for Harry to be in the next edition.

... in the meantime Nichol Witchell ( While tugging his royal todger ) just slimed: "Waht was a short break for Harry in Las Vegas has turned out to be a disaster"

Fuck oif Witchell, Harry Hewitt is no doubt loving all this sycphantic toadying from the media.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Seriously... is this 'news'?

The Sun retorted at the threats by the lawyers that 'The public have a right to see these pictures'......

Why? [do we have a 'right']

Im not bothered about seeing Harry naked, i dont care whether he was naked or not and i think that anybody who does care enough to make an issue about it (either way) has serious mental issues.

Personally, i couldnt care less if he was pictured snorting lines of Coke off a harem of hookers silicone enhanced tits. Scandal for scandals sake (I use the term 'scandal' loosely) leave the boy alone and fuck off and report something that is worth reporting.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Nicholas Witchell is going blind

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Seriously... is this 'news'?

The Sun retorted at the threats by the lawyers that 'The public have a right to see these pictures'......

Why? [do we have a 'right']

Im not bothered about seeing Harry naked, i dont care whether he was naked or not and i think that anybody who does care enough to make an issue about it (either way) has serious mental issues.

Personally, i couldnt care less if he was pictured snorting lines of Coke off a harem of hookers silicone enhanced tits. Scandal for scandals sake (I use the term 'scandal' loosely) leave the boy alone and fuck off and report something that is worth reporting.

we are talking about the sun here squizz , they wouldn't know news if it hit them full in the face .

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

some bollocks from witchell :roll:

yeah it was a brief tour , so brief he didn't even need to polish his boots when he got back .
sycophantic twat !
Analysis
Nicholas Witchell Royal correspondent

Prince Henry of Wales is three weeks short of his 28th birthday - a dedicated captain in the Army Air Corps with one brief tour of infantry duty in Afghanistan under his belt, and a declared wish to return with his Apache helicopter.

He has also become a considerable asset to the Royal Family. Harry's easy-going manner and sense of mischief have made him popular, and the royals seem more accessible.

But as they have discovered before: there's a fine line between being royal man of the people, and the clown whose judgement is suspect and whose behaviour is beyond the pale.

That is not to say that Harry is anywhere near that line: he's been forgiven for indiscretions in the past, but his advisers may well be trying to impress upon him that if you don't respect your position as the Queen's grandson, then why should others?

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Nicholas Witchell is one of the most odious slimy fucktwats I've ever seen on the BBC. He's even worse than Frank "Al-Qaeda Exist" Gardner and Tim "cock in throat" Willcox.

I'm not surprised Prince Charles can't stand him

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

a comment from some fucking bell end arse licker on the beeb site :roll:

"life on the line" :howl:

MrSPC
24th August 2012 - 14:54

We have a young man borne into a privileged position with wealth most of us can only dream of & what does he do? - he joins the army & puts his life on the line in a conflict supported by the UK & USA. What he does in his own time & in a private situation with consenting adults should not be our concern. Everyone involved with the taking & publishing of these photos should hang their head in shame

fuck ! my wound has just reopened i was laughing that much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:some bollocks from witchell :roll:

yeah it was a brief tour , so brief he didn't even need to polish his boots when he got back .
sycophantic twat !
Analysis

Prince Henry of Wales is three weeks short of his 28th birthday - a dedicated captain in the Army Air Corps with one brief tour of infantry duty in Afghanistan under his belt, and a declared wish to return with his Apache helicopter.

He has also become a considerable asset to the Royal Family. Harry's easy-going manner and sense of mischief have made him popular, and the royals seem more accessible.

But as they have discovered before: there's a fine line between being royal man of the people, and the clown whose judgement is suspect and whose behaviour is beyond the pale.

That is not to say that Harry is anywhere near that line: he's been forgiven for indiscretions in the past, but his advisers may well be trying to impress upon him that if you don't respect your position as the Queen's grandson, then why should others?

Oh, FFS! My eaten breakfast is about to exit out of my gob. What a fucking arse-licker. Does he leave a trail of slime behind him when he walks?

sorry crumbs , i hope your brekkie managed to stay down :)

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
crumbs wrote:

sycophantic twat !
Analysis

Oh, FFS! My eaten breakfast is about to exit out of my gob. What a fucking arse-licker. Does he leave a trail of slime behind him when he walks?

Probably not if crumbs was eating sausage and two fried tomatoes!! :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:
crumbs wrote:

sycophantic twat !
Analysis

Probably not if crumbs was eating sausage and two fried tomatoes!! :rofl:

:howl:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Looks like the girl in the pics is going to try and sell her story and more pics/video.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ne ... es-1278811

'I'll tell all for a million dollars': Las Vegas party girl set to reveal MORE Prince Harry pictures and video

Her package is said to include explicit mobile video footage showing Harry cavorting nude with several girls in his VIP suite

Grandma is not going to be pleased :rofl:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Nope nanny is not amused!!! Bet old ferbie is laughing in her voddies :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Previous

Return to Celebs