Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Jack Tweed wants to kill himself

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Jack Tweed wants to kill himself

Yes it could only be the News of the World ...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/52 ... rment.html

I love this bit ....

"When I did try to speak to him, he was virtually monosyllabic."

Nothing new then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

and ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Nope, I just can't muster any sympathy for him. Not saying it's right for him to be this way but I think it's all a ploy because of his up and coming trial. He's pathetic :mad1: He's flaunted himself in front of his victims and the public for too long..his victims are the ones I feel sorry for as in the taxi driver and the teenager. If the girl is telling the truth I'll feel for her too.

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:I know how he feels...

Awww Whats up Scott? :(

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

I cannot think of a single person who actually likes this professional widower.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:I cannot think of a single person who actually likes this professional widower.

Hmm :chin: Only the silly stupid tarts round my way ie just a couple of miles away. Buckhurst Hill,Loughton etc,etc. :roll:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:I know how he feels...

Awww Whats up Scott? :(

Yeah what's up Scott. Things seemed to be on the up recently.... :squeeze:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:I don't want to hijack this topic with my personal issues, but I am feeling very depressed at the moment. I have a history of depression and I have also had suicidal thoughts several times in the past. I feel like life will never be on my side. Things are fine between Martin and I; there are other issues that are eating away at me right now.

So, I can appreciate why Jack Tweed is feeling suicidal, though his current situation is a lot different than mine. I have my own views about Tweed's current predicament. Innocent until proven guilty - and I believe Tweed is innocent.

Awww :squeeze: :squeeze:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:I don't want to hijack this topic with my personal issues, but I am feeling very depressed at the moment. I have a history of depression and I have also had suicidal thoughts several times in the past. I feel like life will never be on my side. Things are fine between Martin and I; there are other issues that are eating away at me right now.

So, I can appreciate why Jack Tweed is feeling suicidal, though his current situation is a lot different than mine. I have my own views about Tweed's current predicament. Innocent until proven guilty - and I believe Tweed is innocent.

Awww Scott :squeeze: :squeeze:

Feel free to start a thread in the advice and support section if you feel it will help. We are all here even to just listen :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Look after yourself mate :squeeze:

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:What's eating me right now is our financial situation. Martin has been in full-time employment since June, yet once we've received our wages, they're gone. It feels like we're working for nothing. We're sick of it. The good thing is our bills aren't mounting up.

It was my birthday last Saturday and we couldn't really afford to celebrate it. I feel like jacking it all in and disappearing.

Exactly and that is a good thing. It's always harder to cut back then spend too much. Hang in there mate. it'll take a while to pay off the previous bills. If you jack it all in, things could get a lot worse

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:(
Scott Nelson wrote:What's eating me right now is our financial situation. Martin has been in full-time employment since June, yet once we've received our wages, they're gone. It feels like we're working for nothing. We're sick of it. The good thing is our bills aren't mounting up.

It was my birthday last Saturday and we couldn't really afford to celebrate it. I feel like jacking it all in and disappearing.

Awww Scott&Martin

Dont know what to say babe. :( :(

Forum Slapper Lush

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs