Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Shit Is Hitting The Fan For Jordan

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Well I suppose it's just a matter of time really, she has sad she was *raped* by a celeb when she was in her twenties. Then says she will NEVER reveal his name......poor blokes name is all over the internet?? :confused: He cannot say he's case can he???

Well I suppose cos she never reported it we wont know the truth....but if this guys name is all over the internet...! What is he going to do? :confused:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Imaginative fruitcake Katie Price sensationally claimed yesterday that she raped herself with her own massive electronic penis (£179.99).

Last night there was feverish speculation amongst her friends about the chances of police bringing charges in such a rare case of self-mutilation. "My electronic penis massager could become as famous as I am", she claimed. "And it's got as much right as I've got to make itself big in the world".

"It really happened", sobbed the tragic nincompoop as she continued to dream up new ways of getting herself on the front page of the tabloids. "And what's more, Pete knows all about this story and can confirm every word in the magazine article (£30,000) is true.

"I was lucky enough to have once purchased the biggest vibrating penis that's ever been made. It almost had a mind of its own so I kept it on a long lead and always took care to hide it away from any glimpse of my fabulous vagina".

"Then, a few years before I met Pete, it must have got itself really excited - worked its way loose in the middle of the night - and attacked me whilst I was sleeping in my own bed", she bawled.

"In those days I was working my way up the ladder of celebrity, so I didn't go to the police in case my sexual 'aide de folie' ended up in court", she explained. "But I can reveal that the monster piece of plastic really hurt as it burst it's way inside me and that I definitely put up a struggle".

"And anyway, now I've probably gone and caught cancer what with all the problems in my life and the Pete business", she wailed.

A statement from Peter Andre implied that he didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

I love the spoof!!!!!

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... 59846#this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

I wouldn't believe a word that comes from out of that awful woman's mouth. She's had a long time to get justice, report her crime to the POLICE and what's more she now has a reputation for saying anything just to get tabloid inches and money.

If she wanted justice for getting raped, she should have gone the appropriate channels.

I have little sympathy for her.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Sympathy??? I laugh at her!!!

Shes a ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ list wannabe celebrity has been!!!

Gunner, Its the poor kids i feel sorry for in all this. Not that slag! I hope Pete gets custody. Those kids deserve dignity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

Also what about the poor fucking bloke she said had raped her??? :stomp: She has said this but didnt report it........how can he come forward to *state his case*.........evil cow. :stomp: Actually it may have happened! We dont knot that but to ....itch and bitch and give tiny little bits about it! She is evil. That guy I would imagine would like to *clear his name* but he aint got a fucking chance * :mad1: :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

I quite liked her. Very intruging woman. I loved the show they did together watched it avidly.

However all this 'I don't care' 'Pricey is back' 'woohoo' shit has just lost all my and everyone elses respect.

She's now trying to gain public sympathy again. Who knows perhaps she was raped, perhaps she made it up. She has lost what seems to be a good man and I hope one day she realises that.

She's turning into Katona, and it wouldnt suprise me if the next headline we read is her being bang on coke :(

49p biscuits? that's Asda Price!
plastic fire engines? that's Fisher Price!
selling rape stories to The Sun? That's Katie Price!

On three rolls!!

Posted on

PMSL DS are in meltdown at the mo ....loads of people asking for pms they have been banned as well. OH THE FUCKING DRAMA OF IT. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

i still have no idea who it could be though Dolls....... If it is true??

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

Me either. Does anyone remember years ago she made a comment about one of her fantasies being Tyson raping her? Seems a bit sick to joke about something like that given the circumstances

On three rolls!!

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:i still have no idea who it could be though Dolls....... If it is true??

:chin: Yes I know the name *banied about* :chin: :pp:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
Lord Gumble wrote:i still have no idea who it could be though Dolls....... If it is true??

Who is it, who is it :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :chin: Give us a clue

Posted on

Dolls wrote:

ooooh could you share that info please ;)

On three rolls!!

Posted on

Give us a clue jobby? Ready?

First name is a very soft toy and a fav of kids
Thats all i'm sayin

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Give us a clue jobby? Ready?

First name is a very soft toy and a fav of kids
Thats all i'm sayin

Is he a sportsman? :chin:

Posted on

Bungle :eek4:

On three rolls!!

Posted on

your taking the piss now a?

My money was on......

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

Clues given on another forum I have figured it out. Very C list and very ahh yes I remember him at least I think its that one.

A minor celeb, not that it makes a difference how famous or infamous when his identity is eventually revealed.

On three rolls!!

Posted on

well the name bandied about on another forum (if my guess was correct) has noting to do with a soft toy.

Think a very popular early/mid 90's saturday night show one families could sit there and watch together.

Thats all i'm prepared to say and waits to see if my guess matches that of Dolls :confused:

On three rolls!!

Posted on

Tanya Hyde wrote:well the name bandied about on another forum (if my guess was correct) has noting to do with a soft toy.

Think a very popular early/mid 90's saturday night show one families could sit there and watch together.

Thats all i'm prepared to say and waits to see if my guess matches that of Dolls :confused:

You think it was Noel Edmonds???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted on

Sky News is saying that hundreds of twitterers face being sued for libel for naming the person who raped Katie Price and DS is in meltdown with mods banning anyone who's pming others the name so Id be very careful about what is said on the forum.
I will pm the names Id heard though! :D :pp:

Sweetheart
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs