Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

David Carradine found dead

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I doubt Guthrie ever got woody this way.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

diablo wrote:Hmmm, belts and wordrobes, possibly slices of tangerine involved? Must be a great experience to risk death for a special wank?

Maybe I should try it - but nah, won't bother.

Apparently the orgasms are rather intense. I wouldn't dare risk it though.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

He led an unconventional life and died an unconventional death. Also dying this week in the martial arts film world was the actor who played Han in Enter the Dragon.

Really Loves the Place!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!

Posted on

David Carradine's family have appeared on Larry King and claimed he would not commit suicide ,he has spoken to his wife the night before saying he could not wait to get home and drive his new car .
They also said that the way he was tied up meant he could not have done it himself .
They suspect foul play at work ,and mentioned he loved investigating and exposing secret societies.

oh dear .....:(

Posted on

annie27 wrote:David Carradine's family have appeared on Larry King and claimed he would not commit suicide ,he has spoken to his wife the night before saying he could not wait to get home and drive his new car .
They also said that the way he was tied up meant he could not have done it himself .
They suspect foul play at work ,and mentioned he loved investigating and exposing secret societies.

He was known for using this type of stimulation in the past apparently

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:David Carradine's family have appeared on Larry King and claimed he would not commit suicide ,he has spoken to his wife the night before saying he could not wait to get home and drive his new car .

from who ??? well if its his family over the media ,my money is on the family telling the truth ...

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

from who ??? well if its his family over the media ,my money is on the family telling the truth ...

In 2003 it was mentioned in divorce papers, they stated he had a "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly."
Not saying this wasn't something else but this type of thing was not new to him

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

In 2003 it was mentioned in divorce papers, they stated he had a "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly."

as reported by the media .....if the CIA wants to discredit any one its not hard ,they have a huge media disinformation department .
About a third of the CIA budget is to control the media aka the public,s thinking !

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

as reported by the media .....if the CIA wants to discredit any one its not hard ,they have a huge media disinformation department .
About a third of the CIA budget is to control the media aka the public,s thinking !

So the CIA killed David Carradine in a hotel room in Thailand?

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

:nono: naughty naughty Martyn ....thats not what I said at all ...you may think that ,But I could not possibly comment :)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

:nono: naughty naughty Martyn ....thats not what I said at all ...you may think that ,But I could not possibly comment :)

But the divorce papers are public record and they have been in the files for 6 years, did the CIA put them there 6 years ago in case they needed to kill him in future years?

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

But the divorce papers are public record and they have been in the files for 6 years, did the CIA put them there 6 years ago in case they needed to kill him in future years?

Depends how long he has been looking into secret societies I guess ,
look up William Schaap ....

Posted on

I look forward to the info that connects David Carradine's death with the CIA

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:I look forward to the info that connects David Carradine's death with the CIA

I only connected the CIA to the media .....you made that great big leap all by yourself ! :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I only connected the CIA to the media .....you made that great big leap all by yourself ! :D

A great leap for such a small distance ?

(Personally I would use a tight-rope, but I'm not as desperate as Mr Carradine)

Insane Poster

Posted on

Latest slur .....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525192,00.html

funny why a guy who was broke would buy a new car ????

Posted on

'Carradine's 31-year-old daughter Kansas reportedly sent an email around to close friends and family relaying the sad news on Thursday morning, requesting that people remember her father for the artist that he was, rather than any of the rumors surrounding his death.'

Sorry, no can do, it's up there with dying on the crapper.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:

'Carradine's 31-year-old daughter Kansas reportedly sent an email around to close friends and family relaying the sad news on Thursday morning, requesting that people remember her father for the artist that he was, rather than any of the rumors surrounding his death.'

Sorry, no can do, it's up there with dying on the crapper.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, that was callous of me, but it was bloody funny!

Really Loves the Place!

Previous

Return to Celebs