Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Peaches Geldof: Most annoying brat ever?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Peaches Geldof: Most annoying brat ever?

Watch this clip! The :zbcnews: have shown it numerous times today and It's really pissing me orf!!!

She's a torrent of 'kinda ... like... like.... Kinda...like...yah...yah, kinda...like...like...kinda...kinda...like...kinda...like...kinda...like...kinda...like...kinda...like...kinda...like...like...like...like...like..."

FUCK OFF! I wanna kinda like punch her in the mouth yah!!!

Pretentious and hideous bitch. URRRRGHHHH!!!! is anyone buying into this shit?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Yes she is an annoying bint

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: chipper

Posted on

Oh come on Smeggs give the kid a break ....look at her DNA :howl: :howl: :howl:
yes I want to belt her as well :rofl:
Slob Geldof and Paula Yateswinehouse not a great start in life ....

Posted on

um....um...err...errr.....errr.

it's good to know that the expensive education hasn't gone to waste then!

she is just so articulate!!!!

i would also like to punch her in the gob.

is that the whiff of nepotism i smell?

a surname really can get you places. ha!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

All fur coat and no knickers...

Money couldn't buy this girl class.

Still, I admire the guy who has the restraint to hang around her and NOT whack that girl's father.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Sorry to be picky, but apart from the obvious annoyance with the brat "yah", waht's with those fingernails? :eek:

Is there a new trend these days to wear nail varnish that's been half chewed off? :stomp:

*or am I just getting old/behind the times at 39?* :oops:

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Whoop whoop!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:Sorry to be picky, but apart from the obvious annoyance with the brat "yah", waht's with those fingernails? :eek:

Is there a new trend these days to wear nail varnish that's been half chewed off? :stomp:

isn't the half chewed nail varnish really ugly? no tess, it's not your age at all, it's just that you have higher grooming standards than ms.geldof

Grumpy Old Cow

Posted on

robinnia wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:Sorry to be picky, but apart from the obvious annoyance with the brat "yah", waht's with those fingernails? :eek:

isn't the half chewed nail varnish really ugly? no tess, it's not your age at all, it's just that you have higher grooming standards than ms.geldof

Have you noticed robinnia that more and more people seem to be sporting the look these days?

Serious question here - do you/anyone else here know if people are doing it on purpose? :oops:

I've spotted people wearing this look quite a lot lately, on tv, shows such as X-Factor and The Apprentice!! :banghead: :stomp:

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Whoop whoop!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:
robinnia wrote:

Have you noticed robinnia that more and more people seem to be sporting the look these days?

Serious question here - do you/anyone else here know if people are doing it on purpose? :oops:

I've spotted people wearing this look quite a lot lately, on tv, shows such as X-Factor and The Apprentice!! :banghead: :stomp:

i'm afraid i don't know tess.
what i have seen, which i quite like, is to have the nail painted to the quick with the tip left au naturel or even painted white.

the tatty look is therefore avoided. i might try it --if i can be bothered.

tell you what i used to do--when the tips of my nails started to look tatty i would leave the colour on the nail and then paint the tips another contrasting colour.
had many compliments about the look. wasn't really a look as such--just came about because i'm bone idle.

i think it worked because i have long nails--don't think it would look too good on shorter nails.

listen to me--like i'm a follower of fashion :rofl:

Grumpy Old Cow

Posted on

She's setting a trend for having a face that's half chewed off!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

That's a bad mental picture, in her own way - I think she's kind of nice looking. It's just she's had a lazy upbringing, especially with her father too busy trying to save Africa and hiding his funds from Mr Taxman... :hyenas:

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

That's a bad mental picture, in her own way - I think she's kind of nice looking. It's just she's had a lazy upbringing, especially with her father too busy trying to save Africa and hiding his funds from Mr Taxman... :hyenas:

Well each to their own I guess. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Thick as a brick, but then most of the sprogs of famous are.They have some sense of entitlement courtesy of parentage.

My MOST irritating high blood pressure making celeb is the D listed pop babe, who prances around believing her hype as if she is bona fide A Lister..Kylie.I know her, and she is not all sugar and candy floss.

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Gutlesswonder wrote:Thick as a brick, but then most of the sprogs of famous are.They have some sense of entitlement courtesy of parentage.

My MOST irritating high blood pressure making celeb is the D listed pop babe, who prances around believing her hype as if she is bona fide A Lister..Kylie.I know her, and she is not all sugar and candy floss.

ooo, do i sniff dirt?

you can't tantalise us with statements like that and not follow it up. :)

Grumpy Old Cow

Return to Celebs