Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Kerry Katona is being destroyed By Mark Croft

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Kerry Katona is being destroyed By Mark Croft

Couple of twats
Kerry Katona's former nanny has said that Mark Croft is "destroying" the former Atomic Kitten singer.

Pat Ferrier, who is also Katona's stepsister, told Heat that the star's life and relationship with husband Croft reflected her difficult upbringing.

Ferrier said: "I've done all I can to help Kerry and I will always be there for her, but she is totally blinded by Mark and until she leaves him she is beyond help.

"Mark is totally destroying her. I look at Kerry and her eyes are dead. She isn't living, she just exists and that's sad to see. She just wants to be loved."

She added: "She is so insecure because, for all of her early life, she was moved around and taken away from people who she loved.

"She will sit drinking cheap Lambrini in her room or sleep all day if she is feeling low. This can go on for days."

At the weekend, reports emerged that Katona had suffered a breakdown as a result of her alleged financial difficulties and problems with Croft.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Nonsense, nobody can force anybody to anything they are not already predisposed to do all by themselves. Not even under torture.

She is typical addict in blaming everyone save herself , and refusing to take any responsibility for her own actions. Then blaming it on Bi-Polar at that too.!

On two rolls!!

Posted on

I thought she was being destroyed by cocaine! :howl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Has anyone notice how now whenever she does an interview now she twitches and shuffles. Many people suffer from bipolar disorders and it's disgusting this woman uses it as an excuse. I should hope she doesn't drive either if the "medication" is to blame for her slurring and for her ridiculous relationship to Mark the dimwit cabby :roll:

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

I see the hideous old bag is on the screens again. Her agency must have secured the film rights for the installation of a new flip top bin for her kitchen to be shown on MTV.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I see the hideous old bag is on the screens again.

Only those with widescreen sets and stupid enough to bother watching Living TV.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Return to Celebs